IGNORED

What Will Be Will Be.

HighbridgeRED

I have to say I both understand and at the same time can not believe the reaction to

The so say Glory Hunters.

OK so we will sell possibly all our allocation and perhaps more for the final, which to be fair happens

every time as you would expect.

A lot of these additional 20 thousand + are family members and supporters of the future.

How many of you guys are taking family/friends who are not regulars to the Gate in your coach, car etc with you on Saturday.

The point we are missing is how many come back next season. If we win I would expect quite a few. If we lose probably

a handful.

But is this not the same with every club outside the top 6 in the prem. I travelled up the M5 to

work yesterday and saw countless Exeter City coaches I assume the occasional supporter will be getting the

same reaction on their site.

Remember when the new stadium is built we need to fill it. If that means that we have to put up with new

supporters inconveniencing us on the way that that is life. Lets all get behind the team stop moaning and

look forward to next Saturday.

I have to say I both understand and at the same time can not believe the reaction to

The so say Glory Hunters.

OK so we will sell possibly all our allocation and perhaps more for the final, which to be fair happens

every time as you would expect.

A lot of these additional 20 thousand + are family members and supporters of the future.

How many of you guys are taking family/friends who are not regulars to the Gate in your coach, car etc with you on Saturday.

The point we are missing is how many come back next season. If we win I would expect quite a few. If we lose probably

a handful.

But is this not the same with every club outside the top 6 in the prem. I travelled up the M5 to

work yesterday and saw countless Exeter City coaches I assume the occasional supporter will be getting the

same reaction on their site.

Remember when the new stadium is built we need to fill it. If that means that we have to put up with new

supporters inconveniencing us on the way that that is life. Lets all get behind the team stop moaning and

look forward to next Saturday.

It cracks me up, do some people believe that the same 19,000 come week in week out? Different people are in the ground every week, so for some people to say.. oh forget it, its only going to go over people

Archived