IGNORED

The Blue Few

Sir Colby-Tit

If you want to take your mind off the ticket talk etc pop over to the sad saggy forum. It's very entertaining, a few of the topics currently under discussion

City getting promoted will be disasterous for Rovers

Scott Murray, up for grabs?

And the best.....

Wait for it.......

I kid you not........

Should Rovers show the City V Hull game on a big screen at the Mem?

Bless 'em

If you want to take your mind off the ticket talk etc pop over to the sad saggy forum. It's very entertaining, a few of the topics currently under discussion

And the best.....

Wait for it.......

I kid you not........

Bless 'em

Poor Sags

Guest DanC

I pooped on there the other day and if it wasn't for the colour I could have sworn I was on a city forum. They are bloody obsessed with us.

SCT I saw your post on there about the block you are in what row are you?

Think we are in the same block you better join in any chants that we might well start up during the game get the feeling we might be a bit lonely though. ;) Lets hope not.

Row 13 with one of my mates and my 2 brothers - all singers, don't worry!

Blimey, there are some on there that really need to get out more! Why in Gods name would BCFC fans be jealous of a lower Div 1 team that is playing football at Cheltenham town?

It beggars belief. (And they want Byfield...)

Sag forum is otib sub forum for pi$$ taking! most of the threads and posters are shitheads on the wind up!

Classic!

You can even sense the undercurrent of fear and concern on there.

We are one game away from playing in the Premier League next season.

Next season they will be in Division Three playing at Cheltenham on some nights in front of about 3,000.

They are worried and they're running out of reasons to be upbeat.

I bumped into a couple of G*sheads the other day whilst picking my eldest up from school.

I just love the fact how gutted they are about us, you know they're gutted when they keep telling you they're not!

One in particular, who is a real good mate, is going to get soooooo much stick of us if we win. The ****er was hanging out of his window as I made my way past after the Brighton game. I'm camping outside his house on Saturday night if it goes our way!

i couldnt give a flying **** about those pikey inbred sags, the jealousy is coming out of their asses and it is hilarious to hear what some of them are coming out with. "we took more to wembley bla bla". we are top dogs in bristol, always have and always will be, forever and ever, amen.

up the city :innocent06:

p.s i am not religious hhaha

Guest pepsi&shirley
I pooped on there the other day and if it wasn't for the colour I could have sworn I was on a city forum. They are bloody obsessed with us.

Well "DanC"!! Before you go on about obsession from gasheads on our forum i think you should ask yourself or indeed "sct" how many 82ers we have signed up and posting on our forum!! Its absolutely packed to the rafters with um.. I come here in peace but many city fans do not come in peace to our forum!!!

And the best.....

Wait for it.......

I kid you not........

Bless 'em

Sod the big screen thread. They've surpassed themselves with this latest little gem:-

"Anyone know which hotel they have booked?, may be worth a sneaky bomb threat call to evacuate the place at 3-4am!!"

A bomb threat phone call in London? Only a Sag could think of something so clever!!

Guest MaloneFM

And they don't last long do they chummy?

Your uncle was once a member and I didn't last very long there. In this enlightened day and age you would have thought that inciting a pitch invasion against Swindle would be a thing to celebrate not condone.

Well "DanC"!! Before you go on about obsession from gasheads on our forum i think you should ask yourself or indeed "sct" how many 82ers we have signed up and posting on our forum!! Its absolutely packed to the rafters with um.. I come here in peace but many city fans do not come in peace to our forum!!!

and after your paint pot victory, the majority of yours on here didnt come in any more peace.......if you gives it, ya gotta take it. I should think there are quite a few pikey sags, who aint banned who are registered here, and if we lost would no doubt be full of shit on yer.

In the mean time have a nice day now.

What a load of old bollox

Guest pepsi&shirley
What a load of old bollox

Beats the b***ocks you usully talk hicksy!! I was just saying what is happening over on brfcforum.c.uk..I presume the b***ocks you talk of is me coming here in peace :D

Beats the b***ocks you usully talk hicksy!! I was just saying what is happening over on brfcforum.c.uk..I presume the b***ocks you talk of is me coming here in peace :D

I think the bo!!ocks comment was relating to a few things.

What you say on this forum.

What you say on your own forum.

And the fact that the Lesser Spotted Bluesags post a lot about the Mighty Reds on their forum, that's what encourages people to respond. Unlike on here, where the Blue Few don't really matter that much.

You come in peace? Then show some respect to the most superior team in the west country.

We are Bristol City FC, don't refer to us as 82ers.

Rovers have absolutely no Signifigance regards Bristol football. Who are they?

I truely hope for a win on Saturday, It would finish the sags off for good!

You can even sense the undercurrent of fear and concern on there.

We are one game away from playing in the Premier League next season.

Next season they will be in Division Three playing at Cheltenham on some nights in front of about 3,000.

They are worried and they're running out of reasons to be upbeat.

Rovers fans are worried. The irony is that this is potentially the biggest game in their history and they are not actually playing in it

Guest pepsi&shirley
Think yer forum name says it all really!

Bored, and tanking over the new conference standard ground to be yours in 2 years time :fastasleep:

1...You think my forum name says it all really :noexpression:

2... I'm tanking over the new conference standard ground to be ours in 2 years time :noexpression:

3... :tumbleweed:

Archived