IGNORED

Jacki's Shirt Number

goatinho

Lets be sensible here.

Wear the currect squad names on your shirts, they are the ones who have got us this far.

Jacki, Taylor, Cole, Turner, Neville, Riley etc etc. All great players in there time but the respect needs to be paid to the currect Squad...

How is he/she not being sensible?

I'll bet someone will wear a Trundle 23 shirt to the European Cup final in a few years time when we get there!

OK So sensible is not the correct word.

I just think it would be better to parade the names of the current squad who have got us this far, rather than players of the past.

But for a laugh if we are going to consider this what would you guys wear ??.

Perhaps I will wear the disgusting Purple and Lime Green top with Greg Goodridge on the back :)

:noexpression:

I just think it would be better to parade the names of the current squad who have got us this far, rather than players of the past.

Perhaps I will wear the disgusting Purple and Lime Green top with Greg Goodridge on the back :)

How about a keepers shirt with phillips on the back??? :noexpression: :argh:

:coat:

I never said I wanted to "parade" it. And I've been watching City since 1986 thank you very much.

I'd go for David Penney on the purple & green one anyway. ;-)

Thanks for all your help.

Archived