IGNORED

Scott Murray

Swindonlad

Is he out of contract in the summer rumours down here are that we are looking to sign him in the summer I know we tried to get him in febuary on loan.

Is this likely to be rubbish or any possibility of this happening?

Scott Murray is a legend and for that reason i hope he dosent join you, but I cant see him staying, he'll be surplus i think.

Rubbish in my opinion ...

I think he would stay at the club just in another capacity ... without meaning to be offensive it would hurt to see him at any other local club (especially one that openly wishes luck to our opponents on Saturday) :fingerscrossed:

I think he would stay at the club just in another capacity ... without meaning to be offensive it would hurt to see him at any other local club (especially one that openly wishes luck to our opponents on Saturday) :fingerscrossed:

I don't wish your opponents luck i have said elsewhere fair play and good luck to city

I don't wish your opponents luck i have said elsewhere fair play and good luck to city

Not you personally bud ...cant find the link but one of your Forums had a "Good luck to Hull" message on it's front page the other day ... no offence meant mate ..nice to see some of you lot on here being nice :clapping:

Not you personally bud ...cant find the link but one of your Forums had a "Good luck to Hull" message on it's front page the other day ... no offence meant mate ..nice to see some of you lot on here being nice :clapping:
It can only be good for west country football

I mentioned this before but I saw him outside the ground on the last game of the season. H ehad his photo done with my boy. I said I'd heard rumours he was going, but asked him please not to go to the gas. He told me with a smile on his face 'don't worry i'll be here next year...!!!'

Now I think thats more likely to be in some form of coaching role, but we'll see....

Needless to say, he's not going to Swindle or the gas.

Guest RyanBCFC

I think he will learn his trade as a coach, at city, and if Millen ever goes to manage a side, ( he has stated his ambition to do this several times in the near future) then scott could perhaps take up assisitant manager ?

Hope he stays :fingerscrossed:

I believe he is out of contract following a 1 yr extension last year. He told me when I saw him outside the ground a week or so ago that he hopes and thinks he will have the chance to stay.

Clearly, if we cannot find a position for him then he, I am sure, goes with all of our best wishes to whatever club that may be.

I think he will learn his trade as a coach, at city, and if Millen ever goes to manage a side, ( he has stated his ambition to do this several times in the near future) then scott could perhaps take up assisitant manager ?

Hope he stays :fingerscrossed:

Would like to read those remarks from Millen.. can you post a link please.

Got to be a role for him with the academy? Truly a great personality and would be sorely missed. Been a great servant to the club and his antics warming up during games always bring a little grin. Always happy to sign autographs for the kids so they'll all love him as a mentor when they get the chance. If he does want to move into coaching capacity let's not see him rushed like they did with Tinman, a legend too but bore the brunt badly when in reality he started the move to get the club more professional ( no beer or fags boys). In short Scott has to stay. Good positive energy is contagious and if his training ground and changing room playfullness have contributed to the last 2 seasons then he's worth his weight in blackthorn.......i mean gold

Archived