IGNORED

Press Coverage On Final

JackIKnowski

Just saw a big thing on Hull on SkysportsNews no word of City.

Read a BIG article in yesterday's Times "The 60m pound lottery" thinking about game but ALL ABOUT HULL too. Last line...[oh they have to get past Bristle City]

HULL HULL HULL BIGGEST TOWN NEVER TO HAVE TOP FLIGHT TEAM BLAH BLAH BLAH :fastasleep:

Far from complaining I am bloody over the moon. Happy for us to wait our turn till Sunday Morning.

Like another thread something in my bones says Magic Daps is going to do something special....praying%20smiley.gifonly worried about the Man Utd kid Frazier Campbell, he is quality.

Surely they should run a Hull City back page some time this week just to keep it fair?

The best thing was a lot of people made a hype about Sinclair myself I think he was rubbish Orr made him look like a league two player.

Everyone is writing us off on www.footballfansfourm.com to but let em :P its better that way.

Read a BIG article in yesterday's Times "The 60m pound lottery" thinking about game but ALL ABOUT HULL too. Last line...[oh they have to get past Bristle City]

HULL HULL HULL BIGGEST TOWN NEVER TO HAVE TOP FLIGHT TEAM BLAH BLAH BLAH :fastasleep:

Far from complaining I am bloody over the moon. Happy for us to wait our turn till Sunday Morning.

Like another thread something in my bones says Magic Daps is going to do something special....praying%20smiley.gifonly worried about the Man Utd kid Frazier Campbell, he is quality.

Splendid!

i'm not worried about what the press print about Hull, or what they don't print about City this week or last week. The only press coverage I'm interested in is what they've written on Sunday morning and if we've done the job, then Hull will be very old news.

bristle what the ***** that all about?

Archived