IGNORED

Hospitality

g_funk

Is it worth paying £325 for a glass of champers, beer untill KO, three course meal and travel to and from wembley?

I am one of the few who was unfortunate enough not to get a ticket. I am a student so not sure if it's overly worth it, plus the fact i'll be going on my own!!!!!

will it be full of people who go for prawn sandwiches and such?

I love the club and have been to 10 games at least, just couldn't afford th ST after paying my fees and accomodation and buying a few pot noodles at the begining of the season!

Guest churchill gaffer
Is it worth paying £325 for a glass of champers, beer untill KO, three course meal and travel to and from wembley?

I am one of the few who was unfortunate enough not to get a ticket. I am a student so not sure if it's overly worth it, plus the fact i'll be going on my own!!!!!

I love the club and have been to 10 games at least, just couldn't afford th ST after paying my fees and accomodation and buying a few pot noodles at the begining of the season!

I would'nt pay it!

I'd rather watch it on TV. (I've got my tickets) And put that kind of money to a Spanish or Greek Holiday!

But then again I would never give 1p to a Vultcher tout! So I would rather pay the Hospitality, in that case!!!!!!!

I am very much in the same position. I think I am going to get the 249GBP hospitality package that is available through Wembley direct. Once in a lifetime opportunity and all that!!!

My mate just treated me to one of the last hospitality tickets when only 3 were left at 4pm this afternoon! happy days!

I couldn't afford it but he has just said give him normal ticket money(£75) and go!! owe hima drink me thinks?

I am very much in the same position. I think I am going to get the 249GBP hospitality package that is available through Wembley direct. Once in a lifetime opportunity and all that!!!

have u got the link for that offer mate? sounds a better option for me

i've been to my company's box for a couple of games (last one Cardiff v Barnsley - shouting for latter, a lot) and actually always found them to be full of normal people who like football, who just happen to have jobs that get you corporate hospitality once in a while.

i'm a perfectly normal working-class background fella from yate, but am frantically trying to get myself 5 seats in our box for this game - and like the few other games i've watched from there, expect it to be full of people there to enjoy the football. And drink champagne.

Archived