IGNORED

Season Ticket

Ralph Milne

never bothered with a season ticket but go to most home games, trying to get one for next season online but have to got to pay out for it all in one go, or is it possible to pay monthly or anything?

sorry if this is a stupid question!

U have to get a barclaycard credit card, they offer 0% intrest paymentson any ST bought

i tried to get the pay monthly ting from bcfc but they told me that offer is no longer avalible, they said that i can get the barclay card thing or pay by cash,

didnt wanna do the barclay card thing so i just paid them £415 cash!!!

i tried to get the pay monthly ting from bcfc but they told me that offer is no longer avalible, they said that i can get the barclay card thing or pay by cash,

didnt wanna do the barclay card thing so i just paid them £415 cash!!!

cheers all thanks for your help.

Ralph

Not sure if you're still reading this but:

Apply for one of THESE...

Then buy your ST using the 12 months 0%, when it arrives through the post, providing it arrives quick enough (it would be worth ringing them before applying to see how long it takes to process)

:)

Ralph

Not sure if you're still reading this but:

Apply for one of THESE...

Then buy your ST using the 12 months 0%, when it arrives through the post, providing it arrives quick enough (it would be worth ringing them before applying to see how long it takes to process)

:)

brill cheers mate

No worries - I've not read the T&C's in detail, so please do make sure there are no catches before applying. On the face of it though it seems like their are no strings. :)

Just make sure you destroy the card or hide it after you have bought the tickets or you may find you are using it for other stuff that doesnt have the 0% interest on!!

Archived