IGNORED

Richard Garcia

The Man In Black

http://news.smh.com.au/sport/garcia-carle-...80515-2emm.html

And I quote:

I think (Hull) is probably the biggest city in Europe not to have a team in the top flight, so they're quite excited and they've been waiting for this for a long, long time, Garcia told Sydney radio station 2KY.

Kingston upon Hull population - 256,200

Bristol population - 410,950, England's sixth most populated city

Mind you, he is an Aussie I suppose...

http://news.smh.com.au/sport/garcia-carle-...80515-2emm.html

And I quote:

Kingston upon Hull population - 256,200

Bristol population - 410,950, England's sixth most populated city

Mind you, he is an Aussie I suppose...

What he is actually referring to is the fact that the city of Hull has never produced a team good enough to be in the top division of football within their country, whether it be called Division One, the Premier League or the Premier League.

We have. If you recall, we've spent several seasons in Division One on two occasions. I don't think he's suggesting that Hull deserve it anymore or that their city is bigger than ours.

Mind you, I'm not defending him, just pointing out what I think he's trying to get at...

we are not the biggest city in europe not to have a top flight team, there is a city in germany and 2 in russia that are bigger than hull.

It's not "the biggest city in europe not to have a top flight team"

It's biggest city in Europe never to have HAD a top flight team.

Come on DAve it's your club sort it out!

we are not the biggest city in Europe never to have HAD a top flight team.

that is what i meant

http://www.hullcity-mad.co.uk/news/loadrol...1&id=392608

:winner_third_h4h: fair play! quite a nice little article but.... I know the champions league is there, they play in the Euro championshis etc but Russia isn't Europe.

However the German city i'll give ya!! :-)

All the best of ridding yourself of the tag next season.

:winner_third_h4h: fair play! quite a nice little article but.... I know the champions league is there, they play in the Euro championshis etc but Russia isn't Europe.

However the German city i'll give ya!! :-)

All the best of ridding yourself of the tag next season.

yes it is - or parts of it are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Russia

:innocent06:

To call Russians European is nothing short of a sick joke!

The Russians have ABSOLUTLY NOTHING in common with us. They are wired totally differently, they have strange morals and ambitions, entirely different to us in every single respect.. Same with Eastern Europeans, Ukrainians, Latvians, Lithuanians etc..

I wouldn't say they are horrible people, but it could be interpreted that way very easily

He probably just meant that Hull's never had a team in the top flight, which is true. Wouldn't worry too much about it.

Almost, alomst Paris. PSG got very very lucky.

And alot of us seem very precious at the moment. I'm just excited and looking forward to it!

I'm not worried about it or being precious at all! Just noticed it last night and thought I'd point it out, as it was something different to all the ticket threads :innocent06:

whatever Garcia said, didn't say, in context or out of context in the final he's going to be big threat to BC

though not as technically adept as Nick, he's strong down the right wing and has also takes up prominent goal scoring positions, so knocks in quite a few

got the feeling though its the Reds time, and we'll be cheering them on from the Madison

Hotel in Surry Hills, Sydney from 12 midnight Oz time!

Archived