IGNORED

Wilkshire Goal

Keepers Ball

Guest thetruecitytillidiefan

I think Luke has beeen tuning in to our comments this week about him and Lee Miller being a waste of cash.

Nice to see Simon Clist in the squad and Lee Mathuews :D:)

Bit of a screamer to, from the reaction from the bloke on the radio, hopefully the beginning of his season(i.e some better form)

Compared to the first 4 (which were shown on BBC 1 earlier) I think anything more than 6 yards out would be classed as a good goal!

Fair play to him though, the goal has been coming for some time.

Compared to the first 4 (which were shown on BBC 1 earlier) I think anything more than 6 yards out would be classed as a good goal!

Fair play to him though, the goal has been coming for some time.

Point taken mate, like i said, hopefully he has turned the corner, i personally rate him, you can tell he is a good play he just wasnt getting the results needed

and lee mathews first FA cup apperance and scored didnt hear what it was like anyone?

His goal was okay. He was wide left when the ball was played through to him. He delayed his run well enough to stay onside and when the ball came he was cutting in fast (ish) from the left 'one-on-one' with their keeper. First shot saved by keepers legs - easy tap in for Lee from the rebound.

Being a newbie, what's the story behind this Clist bloke?

Sorry for dumb question...

No dumb questions mate! He was a player that featured alot about 2 seasons ago and was a very talented player but there was an argument between the 2 and it got out to the press and since the argument he has made 3 sub appereances, he is a very talented player and the sort of player we need at the moment

The last few games I've notices a definate improvement from Wilkshire, as for shooting and blazing over - I'd far rather see a player have a go rather that sit through 90 mins to watch maybe 1 or 2 chances on goal.

Well done Luke - here's to opening your account and hopefulyl many more to come.

Archived