IGNORED

Anyone Watching The Game In Didcot/oxford/reading Area?

Nick_Q

No ticket so it'll have to be a pub for me for Saturday's game - any other City fans watching the game in this area as I don't want to be the only one in a pub full of disinterested Chelski/ManU fans who couldn't give a toss about the game?

Were you downstairs to the left of the entrance? If so, I think I saw you. I was with my 4 kids - my two oldest are City fans already and I'm working on the other two (but they're only 5 and 3 so they didn't really understand what the fuss was about!).

Nice one yeah that would have been me to the left of the entrance! I think my mates dad mite have got hold of some tickets now - hes 99% sure he has some but if it falls through I'll be in Walkabout! Soz to mess you around

Hey - if he can get one for me too I'll forgive everything!!! :D:whistle:

I'll be in Reading on Friday night as my student house is there - travelling up on Friday before strolling in to London on Saturday morning.

Watched the semi-finals at the Upin Arms, just a bit out of the centre, though I'd not recommend it. Apparently it's "Cider Season" in there, but it's all this new corporate nonsense stuff.

Watched the semi-finals at the Upin Arms

Know that pub very well, live about 5 mins from it! Watched us play Sheff Utd back in October when we were on Sky, really poor though! Usually head into town and go to Walkabout, Yates etc.

Know that pub very well, live about 5 mins from it! Watched us play Sheff Utd back in October when we were on Sky, really poor though! Usually head into town and go to Walkabout, Yates etc.

It really isn't great is it? I live on London Road, it's the first house after all the shops going away from town, right next to City Carpets. It's such a simple trip to the Upin that I put up with the frankly pathetic service they provide for us Ciderheads! If Walkabout shows the games next season, regardless of our division, I'll definitely be down there, and will give you a shout when the time comes.

It really isn't great is it? I live on London Road, it's the first house after all the shops going away from town, right next to City Carpets. It's such a simple trip to the Upin that I put up with the frankly pathetic service they provide for us Ciderheads! If Walkabout shows the games next season, regardless of our division, I'll definitely be down there, and will give you a shout when the time comes.

Yeah nice one, always good watching a game when theres a few more City fans in the area! Was in the Union last night watching the Champs League final - all you see round here is people wearing shirts from the Big 4!

Archived