IGNORED

A Thread For The Ladies...

Frank Reynolds

I want to wear my City shirt but I promised the missus she could wear it as I never wear it to games.

I don't have any red t-shirts not one.

I will probably wear my Puma Jacket that I got from S.A. which is in Roma Colours.

I'm sure i read on the wembley site that your not allowed in the ground with any other club's clothing other than the team your watching...

Ha ha well the top three spots were all occupied by women tins :innocent06: maybe you can join us girls next season eh? ;)

I steer clear of predicting City's results. Lost far too much money on them in the past. Think the last time I had anything back on them was when we did Notts County over 5-0 on the opening day about 5 years ago!

I steer clear of predicting City's results. Lost far too much money on them in the past. Think the last time I had anything back on them was when we did Notts County over 5-0 on the opening day about 5 years ago!

never lost a penny predicting sags results ,lose ,lose ,lose ,lose well its saturday don't need to be a mind reader

In the poor seats......you will see me with my white lightning red nose! oh yeah and my bcfc baseball cap! i've only got one tooth! Plus i'll have my ten kids with me....drink after? :tumbleweed:

:icecream:

A challenge if ever there was one!

Will wear my red t shirt bearing the words "OW BIST, ME BABBER?"

Sea of red... a great idea

HMMMMMMMM, very patronising.............what an incredible idea, City end being a sea of red.

I'll be starkers apart from my red hat and red kecks. Quote me on that.

Archived