IGNORED

Can You Drink On Train On Way Up?

Denilson

You can drink on the mainline train (bristol to London). They even sale alcohol on the trains in the buffet cars. Not sure of the situation when you get to London though. Deffinately not on the Tubes from memory, and also watch out drinking on some roads as they will have alcohol bans on them.

I'm going to have a few beers outside Wembley Stadium and a one or two inside, but I'll save myself for when I get home to celebrate.

MM

The tube alcohol ban is very new, having just been introduced by Boris the Bastard. Since they've just brought it in they may well be looking for a few

carrot crunchers to clamp down on so I'd watch it.

Anyway, who ever drinks on the tube ? They're not THAT slow.

Boris has introduced the alcohol ban on the tube. However, this does not come into effect untill June

Not that us London folk will take much notice of the ban anyway - try travelling on the underground late on a Saturday night in Central London and every other person has a can in their hand

Cardiff were on dry trains to Wembley but I'll be on a Natural Dry (former name of the Natch) train on Saturday and I'd like to see them try and stop me.

fight fight wherever you maybe we r the boys from the west country

Archived