IGNORED

Promoted - An Example Last Season In Rotherham

QuedgeRed

If the unthinkable & unmentionable happens at Wembley we MUST all stay after the whistle.

Not only because it's our last chance to show our appreciation to GJ and the lads after a magnificent season.

But remember those Rotherham fans and how they applauded our achievement. We gave massive respect to them for that, especially as they were already relegated!

We have to do the same.

Better still - gain their respect with a footballing masterclass and a Trundle hat-trick.

COME ON YOU REDS

I can see what your saying, however on the full time whistle,

2/3's of our fans will vanish like a shot out of the ground and won't be seen until our next "big final"

and

half the remaining fans will stagger out after a short clap to our lads gutted and looking to drink themselves stupid until tuesday in a state of depression (probably including me, who based on mill stad and last wembley will just want to get away from football. period)

If the unthinkable & unmentionable happens at Wembley we MUST all stay after the whistle.

Not only because it's our last chance to show our appreciation to GJ and the lads after a magnificent season.

But remember those Rotherham fans and how they applauded our achievement. We gave massive respect to them for that, especially as they were already relegated!

We have to do the same.

Better still - gain their respect with a footballing masterclass and a Trundle hat-trick.

COME ON YOU REDS

Are you joking :rofl2br:

Getting half the dolman dwellers to stay til full time would be a miracle

i think that goes without sayin most will want to stay behind to show appreaciation to the city players ,manager and everyone associated with BCFC i think this season has surprised all of us and anyone who makes the final and wins deserves a bit of praise regardless of who it is

2/3's of our fans will vanish like a shot out of the ground and won't be seen until our next "big final"

and

half the remaining fans will stagger out after a short clap to our lads gutted and looking to drink themselves stupid until tuesday in a state of depression (probably including me, who based on mill stad and last wembley will just want to get away from football. period)

and

2/3,s of our fans will be in a queue at the Gate on Monday for season tickets in the Prem.

PS sorry about the c*ck-ups. i don;t post often. just read for hours every night.

i'd love to say i will stay after and clap thge lads if we get beaten, they def. deserve a good round of applause after the season they've put in. but i know i wont. i'll be gutted, shattered and want to be as far away from the celebrating hull fans as is possible.

the feeling of hurt that was experienced at wembley and the millenium previousley will stay with me forever and it's one of the worst feelings i've even felt.

please win lads, please!

i'd love to say i will stay after and clap thge lads if we get beaten, they def. deserve a good round of applause after the season they've put in. but i know i wont. i'll be gutted, shattered and want to be as far away from the celebrating hull fans as is possible.

the feeling of hurt that was experienced at wembley and the millenium previousley will stay with me forever and it's one of the worst feelings i've even felt.

please win lads, please!

yep, sums up my feelings.......never, ever forgotten hearing "that song" when walking away from Wembley after the Auto Windscreen's shield, I can genuially say that song haunted me and made my stomach turn for about 3/4 years after that game.

only thing I can be sure of on saturday is.....

......if we WIN...........I'm going to cry!

.....if we Lose.........I'm going to cry!

Are you joking :rofl2br:

Getting half the dolman dwellers to stay til full time would be a miracle

Getting to stay to half time would be a start,10 minutes before half time whoosh everyones going somewhere,beer pasty coffee tea, just sit down relax savour the moment, then rush like $$$$, happy days :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

please win lads, please!

With Brighton, at the Millenium, we all EXPECTED to win. This coupled with one of the worst performances in living memory led to the massive dissapointment on that day.

Mark my words - we will be proud of the lads, whatever happens on Saturday.

We have to do the same.

This is a stone cold guarantee - me and the boys will be there until the last either way.

I've seen a few posts in the last few days about how proud people are of the team. I feel the same 100%, nothing on saturday will change that. For me, since we bear Sheff U at home early doors this whole season has been unbelievable (the abuse I got off one of mates at Ipswitch makes it all the more sweet).

:rain: or :sun: on saturday - city till i die

Getting to stay to half time would be a start,10 minutes before half time whoosh everyones going somewhere,beer pasty coffee tea, just sit down relax savour the moment, then rush like $$$$, happy days :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

I liked how people left early last Tuesday after 85 minutes, even though extra time was looking like a certainty.... did they not realise?

and

Oh BH....... BH...... Have you been sitting next to my DAD all these years....... :)

That said ...... I share the pain of the Milli ....... God that left us all shell shocked

UP THE BRISTOL CITY!

Even if we should have done better to get automatic..... the only way to know you're really up ;)

Love you man...... in a totally non-gay Bristol City FC way

Respect :)

it will be nice to see you all stay and applaud the team when we gain promotion

:laugh:

Have you got one of those orange and black jesters hats to wear on sat?

Cause i suspect your wearing it right now! :D

COME ON YOU REDS

Amber - is that the stuff you preserve that dinosaur Dean Lardass in?

See on telly that Fergie has been shipped in to Hull in desparate last minute attempt but the club to get some weight off Windyarse so he can fit into his shorts on Saturday.

From my memory of the Millenium the big problem with the Play-offs is that there is no chance to applaud the losing team. It really is winner takes all, no presentation or hand-shake for the losers at all. The winners get a Champaigne reception while the losers just disappear down the tunnel.

I stayed on hoping to clap the team, but the chance wasn't there - only the opportunity to applaud Brighton!

I'll be staying behind to applaud our team whatever the result, and to applaud hull if they win - at the beginning of the season neither side would have expected to be where they are now, a fantastic achievement and we should be able to enjoy the moment......... obviously a hell of a lot easier if we win, but we should be proud as long as the performance is good and the lads try their best, I'll be proud of what we have achieved this season.

Archived