IGNORED

Who Would You Put On The Bench?

miketh2nd

As obviously the starting 11 is pretty much set in stone seeing there superb form since Sheff utd game.

I think we should have :

Weale-spare keeper

Fontaine- I know a few of you think he should be playing to man mark Frazier cambell but I think Mcombe has played well enough in the play offs and the whole season( well maybe except the mix up to the palace goal possibly)

Johnson- unlucky Skuse but Johnson has more exsprience

Brooker-Byfield hasn't impressed me second half of the season and not even as a super sub, Brooker played well untill getting injured again and loosing his place to trundle but I think he has a part to play.

Sproule- I think sadly even Muarry knows he won't be on the bench which is a shame but sproule for once did impress against palace albeit against tired palace legs still a handy outlet to have.

As obviously the starting 11 is pretty much set in stone seeing there superb form since Sheff utd game.

I think we should have :

Weale-spare keeper

Fontaine- I know a few of you think he should be playing to man mark Frazier cambell but I think Mcombe has played well enough in the play offs and the whole season( well maybe except the mix up to the palace goal possibly)

Johnson- unlucky Skuse but Johnson has more exsprience

Brooker-Byfield hasn't impressed me second half of the season and not even as a super sub, Brooker played well untill getting injured again and loosing his place to trundle but I think he has a part to play.

Sproule- I think sadly even Muarry knows he won't be on the bench which is a shame but sproule for once did impress against palace albeit against tired palace legs still a handy outlet to have.

CHAMPAGNE :dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

Weale

Fontaine

Johnson

Sproule

Don't think Brooker has had enough games to warrant a place and may not be 100% fit, Byfield is no slouch and our top goalscorer so deserves some credit and recognition.

CHAMPAGNE :dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

Can't forget the necessities! :winner_third_h4h:

Archived