IGNORED

Good God Above....get A Load Of This!

Dolman Block B

They have just started a "come on Brizzle, get to them prem", thread :noexpression:

Class really, and saying what a good footballing team we are!!!!!

Cant take much more of this

Maybe clubs are actually believing we can do it Arn? Nothing is impossible!

Maybe clubs are actually believing we can do it Arn? Nothing is impossible!

Hope so Robins.

I scoure loads of other fans forums and the bottom line is loads want us to go up, after some cracking displays on tv this season.

The best i have read is one Man U fan saying Brizzle City is now his favourite southern team!!!

F@@@ me , whatever next?

you'll be suprised how many fans from different clubs are backing us. My stoke friend wants us up as does a vale and oldham fan i know.

as i work in london, i have the unfortunate routine of mixing regularly with spurs, gooners, chelsea, hammers etc etc and not one of them i have spoken to is backing hull.

it may be because they think i might give em a slap but i have genuinely had more people speak to me this week than any other - more often than not wishing us luck for saturday. even had one spurs c*** offer me a pint if we do it. you have got to love that sh*t.

:tongue:

as i work in london, i have the unfortunate routine of mixing regularly with spurs, gooners, chelsea, hammers etc etc and not one of them i have spoken to is backing hull.

it may be because they think i might give em a slap but i have genuinely had more people speak to me this week than any other - more often than not wishing us luck for saturday. even had one spurs c*** offer me a pint if we do it. you have got to love that sh*t.

:tongue:

Unbelivable aint it!!!!!

Long may it last fellow

The best i have read is one Man U fan saying Brizzle City is now his favourite southern team!!!

Had a text from an ardent Chelsea fan last season watching the Cup game with Middlesborough. Loved the way we play, and announced 'I am going to adopt this team as my second club.....What league are we in?'

They have just started a "come on Brizzle, get to them prem", thread :noexpression:

Class really, and saying what a good footballing team we are!!!!!

Cant take much more of this

You getting naive in your post-50 days mucker? :innocent06:

Stoke fans are only saying this because they see it as an easier six points than if Hull came up. I severely doubt they want us up for any other reason.

I enjoyed the postings on a Manchester United forum the night of the 2nd leg. Some extracts:

jesus christ what a piss-poor game of football. men in 10-15 yards of space just smashing it wildly into the air. No semblence of cohesive attacking play at all. ###### me. are either of these ###### mobs going to be any decent addition to the top flight? i doubt it.

I thought Derbys 11 points would be the lowest total for at least a decade but if this is the standard of football coming up then i'm not so sure.

scouse c***, good finish though.....not as good as that effort just before the end of normal time though

Another good goal; they have some good set piece moves do Bristol City.

i haven't seen much of bristol city admittedly, but i already don't like them. Their spud-faced supporters seem to be the usual run-of-the-mill, happy clapper, jester hat wearing, lower division morons that will wet their pants at the mere opportunity to boo ronaldo. You know, like wigan on sunday, cheering wildly every time he so much as mis-controls the ball.

I doubt that spurs would be looking forward to visiting Ashton Gate again! :evil:

Similarly a friend of mine who is an Everton fan is looking for the chance to come back to Ashton Gate to renew acquaintances with the lads who he previously met as a panicked teenager being chased through the streets after their FA Cup win in 1995.

Similarly a friend of mine who is an Everton fan is looking for the chance to come back to Ashton Gate to renew acquaintances with the lads who he previously met as a panicked teenager being chased through the streets after their FA Cup win in 1995.

to be honest i thought we would have a lot more incidents this season, its good to know our fans are starting to behave.

I enjoyed the postings on a Manchester United forum the night of the 2nd leg. Some extracts:

jesus christ what a piss-poor game of football. men in 10-15 yards of space just smashing it wildly into the air. No semblence of cohesive attacking play at all. ###### me. are either of these ###### mobs going to be any decent addition to the top flight? i doubt it.

I thought Derbys 11 points would be the lowest total for at least a decade but if this is the standard of football coming up then i'm not so sure.

scouse c***, good finish though.....not as good as that effort just before the end of normal time though

Another good goal; they have some good set piece moves do Bristol City.

i haven't seen much of bristol city admittedly, but i already don't like them. Their spud-faced supporters seem to be the usual run-of-the-mill, happy clapper, jester hat wearing, lower division morons that will wet their pants at the mere opportunity to boo ronaldo. You know, like wigan on sunday, cheering wildly every time he so much as mis-controls the ball.

No doubt these posters are from Tunbridge Wells. :innocent06:

You getting naive in your post-50 days mucker? :innocent06:

Stoke fans are only saying this because they see it as an easier six points than if Hull came up. I severely doubt they want us up for any other reason.

Naa mate, wrong there. They have always had a hate of Dull City and are invading ours and their boards to let them know it :innocent06:

Archived