IGNORED

Patrick Ageymang

Longacre_red

What a uselss waste of space this man really is.

6'2 and he won one ball in the air all day. If hes better than Akinde then we may aswell let Brentford keep him.

Having seen him 3 times I really do not see what he offers, absolutley no physical presence, no aerial ability, apparently he has pace?? Yet to see it!

The blokes a joke, he only gets worse after his first 5 or 6 games according to preston and Qpr fans.....

Stern John mk2!! Send him back.

Rant over....So we're still only 5 points off of the play offs or something like that...yay!

Jeez, give the bloke a chance. He's barely played for us so far. One game was in a match that we lost 6-0 and everyone was poor, up at Boro was always going to be a tough game away at a well organised side and he did okay, and today yeah he didnt play well but neither did a few others.

He has all the attributes to be a top player and he's always looked dangerous against us, give him a chance.

Jeez, give the bloke a chance. He's barely played for us so far. One game was in a match that we lost 6-0 and everyone was poor, up at Boro was always going to be a tough game away at a well organised side and he did okay, and today yeah he didnt play well but neither did a few others.

He has all the attributes to be a top player and he's always looked dangerous against us, give him a chance.

You must be joking, he's dreadful!

**** him off back to QPR, He's no better than any of the strikers already here (And that in itself speaks volumes)

I'm not going to slate the bloke too much after 3 games but surely the idea of brining someone in on loan is that they are better than what you already have?

It's clear that he is no better and surely it would be more beneficial to our club to save our money and play one of our own forwards like Clarkson, Haynes or Akinde?

**** him off back to QPR, He's no better than any of the strikers already here (And that in itself speaks volumes)

Always believe!? :S Give him a chance, Maynard wasn't so dissimilar to him last season and without his goals this season we'd be right down there in the relegation.

To be fair, How can the guy show his talents when we lump it long at him? I hate that just because he's tall he is put in the target man basket!

He's renouned for his PACE! the ball needs to be in behind for him to exploit that!...

the problem is the full backs.

stop the long aimless punt and you have a chance.

To be fair, How can the guy show his talents when we lump it long at him? I hate that just because he's tall he is put in the target man basket!

He's renouned for his PACE! the ball needs to be in behind for him to exploit that!...

the problem is the full backs.

stop the long aimless punt and you have a chance.

Pace??!! Surely not??!! (Genuine question by the way)

Yeah, He's absolutely Lightning! it's pretty hard to demonstrate pace when you're being forced to play with your back to goal and having aimless flat punts aimed at you...

Ok thanks. He must have ran so fast that I missed it.

Agree though about the flat punts, he would have had more service at a buffet.

6'2 and he won one ball in the air all day. If hes better than Akinde then we may aswell let Brentford keep him.

Having seen him 3 times I really do not see what he offers, absolutley no physical presence, no aerial ability, apparently he has pace?? Yet to see it!

The blokes a joke, he only gets worse after his first 5 or 6 games according to preston and Qpr fans.....

Rant over....So we're still only 5 points off of the play offs or something like that...yay!

Anyone who knows there football KNOWS that Ageymang IS NOT a target man, never was at Preston and never was at QPR. The only person who has said that he is an Adebola sort of player is Johnson, that sums it up to me, does GJ actually watch a striker before signing them dunno.gif

Always believe!? :S Give him a chance, Maynard wasn't so dissimilar to him last season and without his goals this season we'd be right down there in the relegation.

Maynard is young and is still developing as a player at a new level. Aygemang has been playing at this level for most of his career and has been very average for the most part. QPR fans couldn't believe we took him off their hands. Its not him personally, well it kind of is, it's the fact we have Clarkson, Saborio, Haynes and Akinde who, in my opinion should be above Aygemang in the pekcing order.

Remember we are paying Velicka's wages as well as Saborio's and Sno's. Can we really afford to be paying Aygemang when we don't really need him?

Yeah, a typical rant really - mostly rubbish. there's no point comparing him with Adebola becauseI don't think he's meant to be a target man. Saying he has no physical presnece is garbage as there were plenty of times whe he held his man off to lay the ball off, run into space etc.

He's only played 3 games, but you know, why not slag him off, that's what City fans do on here isn't it?

Can you honestly say Maynard contributed more than Agyemang today?

Yeah, He's absolutely Lightning! it's pretty hard to demonstrate pace when you're being forced to play with your back to goal and having aimless flat punts aimed at you...

This is where we missed mcindoe - his delivery from the left is quality.

Give Agyemang a chance he has only played three games, everyone has to get use to his style and where he is strongest, today when the ball was at his feet he was very strong and when he drove forward with pace looked very good. Trouble is to many fans are to busy watching your Drogbas and Rooneys too much, so they think every footballer has to be the same.

John Akinde will be good in time, but does look very raw at the moment.

Thought he did pretty well up front today, held it up OK plus a couple of rampaging runs when he won posession in our own half.

Down the other end from me but looked as though he nearly scored a couple of times 2nd half.

Didn't win too many headers but Ward's not a bad centre half.

Guest bigcheese

This is where we missed mcindoe - his delivery from the left is quality.

People seem to have selective memories of McIndoe and Adebola?

Give the guy a chance?

Must have been at a different game to everyone else today, thought Ageymang played quite well. He held the ball up well, looked strong and went on a couple of good runs. Was also unlucky with an effort which was deflected near the end of the game. Thought that Maynard was the problem up front today, not for the first time. He seems to be lacking a bit of confidence and maybe needs a bit of a rest. We looked much sharper and more likely to score when he went off and we had Haynes and Ageymang together.

People seem to have selective memories of McIndoe and Adebola?

Give the guy a chance?

Maybe but McIndoe today looked like last season's MacIndoe rather than the one from 2007-8. So he has lost a bit of his mojo but I really don't think McAllister will ever have it other than as an orthodox defensive left back.

As for Aging mangy or whatever, he looked like a poor version of Bas Savage let alone a poor version of Adebola.

Archived