IGNORED

Patrick Ageymang

Longacre_red

So, some think that the plethora of strikers that Gary Johnson and Co have bought to replace Dele Adebola are better than Dele Adebola ???!!!!.....

Adebola and Skuuuuuse celebrate Reading's demise with goals in probably our best and most unexpected away victory last season......:winner_third_h4h:....

Dele-Adebola-001.jpg

The late equalizer against eventual Champions Wolves....:winner_third_h4h:.....

dele-adebola_1241422c.jpg

Du Du Du Dele Adebola !!!!!!

Quite ******** easily. He was chuffing useless in most games, cos he couldnt give a ****.

Dele affect games, yer having a flamin laugh. leapy was more bloody use than over rated over paid, and not missed Adebola, and I loathed that useless prat Leapy, but I would prefer him to Adebola

You are utterly wrong mate and they way you express (ha ha) yourself gives you away

No, you're not. Adebola had one good game in three or four and sometimes just didn't show up. He had a good run about the time his contract was being sorted out.

Agree on McIndoe, he was the best left winger we've had for 20 years, but he is a niggly player and pissed off the east end by play acting after Hartley fouled him. To be fair they'd already booed him by then.

Nah he wasnt!

errrrrrr Tinnion. ( He used to play on the left before he was moved to the center)

McIndoe is overated. IMO.

I wouldn't class Tinnion as a winger and I'm sure he wouldn't. He wasn't effective on the left when he played there anyway and it was at the level below so I'd still say McIndoe is a far better left winger.

McIndoe isn't overrated, look at his record of goals and assists, it speaks for itself.

He did deliver ONE quality cross. So 1 cross a game for a so say quality left winger is ok is it! He did **** all else!

It was one more than we managed - and he did far more than that when playing for us as his record clearly shows. I'd judge him on the two seasons he scored and provided more than any other midfielder rather than yesterday's game but that's just me.

I wouldn't class Tinnion as a winger and I'm sure he wouldn't. He wasn't effective on the left when he played there anyway and it was at the level below so I'd still say McIndoe is a far better left winger.

McIndoe isn't overrated, look at his record of goals and assists, it speaks for itself.

I aint interested on whether YOU class him as a left winger or not. The fact is he WAS a left sided player whether you class him as that or not. For a player who "wasnt very effective there" he sure played a lot of games in that position for us. I would take Tinnion as a left sided player over McIndoe any day of the week.

P.S. McIndoe is overated!noexpression.gif

I aint interested on whether YOU class him as a left winger or not. The fact is he WAS a left sided player whether you class him as that or not. For a player who "wasnt very effective there" he sure played a lot of games in that position for us. I would take Tinnion as a left sided player over McIndoe any day of the week.

P.S. McIndoe is overated!b>ression.gif

He was a central midfielder played out of position and everyone watching him at the time knew it. If you think Tinnion's a winger then I guess your views of McIndoe are somewhat less surprising.

He was a central midfielder played out of position and everyone watching him at the time knew it. If you think Tinnion's a winger then I guess your views of McIndoe are somewhat less surprising.

Maybe i should refrase that. The fact is he came to us as a left sided player and played there for several seasons before Wilson switched him to the center. That switch made him a better player i agree. However he still played for us on the left before that and he was still miles better than McIndoe. If you think otherwise then your views on McIndoe are somewhat less surprising!

Maybe i should refrase that. The fact is he came to us as a left sided player and played there for several seasons before Wilson switched him to the center. That switch made him a better player i agree. However he still played for us on the left before that and he was still miles better than McIndoe. If you think otherwise then your views on McIndoe are somewhat less surprising!

He was playing in a three man midfield at Bradford, and you're suggesting he was a better left winger than McIndoe based on the time period where he was so poor in that position he was getting permanent abuse and nearly left the club. You're plain wrong - you may not like McIndoe and it may be a sad indictment of the left wingers we've had but he's the best since Dave Smith and that's not really even debateable.

It was one more than we managed - and he did far more than that when playing for us as his record clearly shows. I'd judge him on the two seasons he scored and provided more than any other midfielder rather than yesterday's game but that's just me.

It was one more than he managed the whole of last season as well

That would have been a clever reply if it were true. It isn't though.

Isn't it?

Because I seem to remember a 'left winger' standing in the centre circle for most of the games last season. Acting on instructions or not you cannot put in a by line cross from there.

Whilst I've never really rated McIndoe at all I think we are crying out for any kind of left winger right now to balance our team and he would be perfect on yesterdays showing.

The way he played yesterday was the way we all wished he had played like last season

He was playing in a three man midfield at Bradford, and you're suggesting he was a better left winger than McIndoe based on the time period where he was so poor in that position he was getting permanent abuse and nearly left the club. You're plain wrong - you may not like McIndoe and it may be a sad indictment of the left wingers we've had but he's the best since Dave Smith and that's not really even debateable.

I seem to remember McIndoe getting abuse last season. Getting ironically cheered when he was subbed because everybody in the ground except you Millen and GJ new he was becoming a total passenger for 90% of the matches he played in. The first season with us he did well and had he repeated that last season i would agree with you. IMO last season he was just going through the motions. Oh and dont even bother trying to bore me with your stats about how he had 6 goals and 7 assists or whatever it was. I aint interested. Stats dont mean shit. Stats will tell you what an amazing player LJ is. Stats will tell you how we are putting 11 crosses in a game so we havent got a problem with crossing the ball as Millen would say. Stats dont tell you the hours i spent watching McIndoe contribute nothing to a match except the 10 yard back pass to McAllister.

So i could easily say to you " You're plain wrong" You may love McIndoe and it may be a sad indictment of you're obssesion with him but he is the most overated, non existent, flatering to decieve, talent wasting, motion going, big time charlie that this club has had for 20 years "and thats not really even debatable"

Except of course it is and after being on here as many years as you have you of all people should know that.

Isn't it?

Because I seem to remember a 'left winger' standing in the centre circle for most of the games last season. Acting on instructions or not you cannot put in a by line cross from there.

Whilst I've never really rated McIndoe at all I think we are crying out for any kind of left winger right now to balance our team and he would be perfect on yesterdays showing.

The way he played yesterday was the way we all wished he had played like last season

I watched McIndoe put good crosses dozens and dozens of times even last season when both wingers were quite obviously told to tuck in.

It didn't stop him from getting more league assists than anyone else on our team and double the goals of the next midfielder.

McIndoe doesn't come across as a likeable bloke and he's a bit pretentious on the pitch but he's still the best left winger we had since Dave Smith.

Donkeyballs - you're just talking rubbish. Sorry, can't be arsed any more.

No, no your wrong, I've heard a lot more agreement of my views than yours.................

Calm down mucker, whats with all the vitriol?

Are you for real? After 3 games Dele had scored for us and we had taken 6 points from those games. Agyemang has not even had a shot on target. He contributes nothing to the team.

And another quick point on Dele. Player of the season I think. Is that generally a p*sstakers award. Thought not

:tumbleweed:

You can't be ****ing serious?!? Everytime Agyemang got the ball he looked like he was gonna fall over. Adebola had the ability to turn games around by his self, he is battering ram and a bloody good one at that and we really need him now, seeing as we can't open up a team to save our lifes.

with the exception of Roger Red Hat, utterly depressingly predictable, utterly. If Dele was THAT good why aint the Florists playing him, every game, all game, and if he was that good fer us last season, why didn't we finish better and score more goals? I think Maynard has scored 11 goals, so far, just five short of Dele's total last season, and he aint scored for what 10 games now? And this in a supposedly weaker team.

And I aint seen any rebuttals of the Palarse fans comments either

Dele was another Leapy useless lump most of the time, inspiring for what,one game in 10 (Couldnt last longer in a game, than the Doc FFS), and only here for a last pay off from a "grateful" championship new boys club. what is it GJ calls it, another club in the bag, was he worth nother deal? No. not worth it. A 2 year deal, absolutely not.

I watched McIndoe put good crosses dozens and dozens of times even last season when both wingers were quite obviously told to tuck in. No you never cus it didnt happen!

It didn't stop him from getting more league assists than anyone else on our team and double the goals of the next midfielder. BORRRRRRING!!!!!

McIndoe doesn't come across as a likeable bloke and he's a bit pretentious on the pitch but he's still the best left winger we had since Dave Smith.No he isnt!

Donkeyballs - you're just talking rubbish. Sorry, can't be arsed any more.

awwwwww didums....did somebody disagree with the mighty Nibor!!!!

with the exception of Roger Red Hat, utterly depressingly predictable, utterly. If Dele was THAT good why aint the Florists playing him, every game, all game, and if he was that good fer us last season, why didn't we finish better and score more goals? I think Maynard has scored 11 goals, so far, just five short of Dele's total last season, and he aint scored for what 10 games now? And this in a supposedly weaker team.

And I aint seen any rebuttals of the Palarse fans comments either

Dele was another Leapy useless lump most of the time, inspiring for what,one game in 10 (Couldnt last longer in a game, than the Doc FFS), and only here for a last pay off from a "grateful" championship new boys club. what is it GJ calls it, another club in the bag, was he worth nother deal? No. not worth it. A 2 year deal, absolutely not.

Sorry Dele scored 16 last season? Did he? And to say this seasons team is weaker than last seasons is laughable. Maynard is a completely different striker to Dele. He is an out and out goal scorer. Dele wasn't.

You are flogging a horse so dead right now its fossilised.

Dele was not worth another 2 year deal. Maybe not even a one year deal but is Agyemeng? Certainly not. Not in a million years. Not in a month of sundays.

I dread to think where we would have been without Dele last year. The Wolves draw that kept the run going. The win over bottom side Charlton when we were 1-0 down and he scored twice. Both extremely important results when we were struggling at the wrong end of the table

Dead right about McIndoe Chivs.

He was pushed out of this club and didn't ask for a transfer, so didn't deserve the boos and jeers. I guess a lot of our 'fans' who gave him shit didn't notice he played out wide today, rather than wandering into the middle like he did with us. For me, that confirms he was drifting inside under orders, rather than doing it by himself. If I remember right, him wandering off the wing was why he got so much grief from supporters down here in the first place. He deserved a better reception today imo.

totally agree. if it werent for GJ instructing him to play narrow im sure MM would still be here.

Archived