IGNORED

Patrick Ageymang

Longacre_red

Did he ****.

Oh it speaks again. Thought you couldnt be bothered anymore? Knew i would get to you in the end you big baby. Coooooooooooooochy coooooooooooochy coooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope nobody else disagree's with you today or the toys will really be flying!!!!!!!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahapacifier.gif

Grow up kid.

Tinnion was out there on the left less than half the time, we tried about a dozen different players on the left. Rob Edwards, Hewlett, Soren Andersen, Barnard, Bell, Brennan... even Thorpe. He was never a winger and he was never in the same league on the left as McIndoe.

I don't mind you disagreeing with me one little bit when you're talking complete bollocks. It would be more concerning if you were making sense, but you're not.

Nite nite.

Grow up kid.

Tinnion was out there on the left less than half the time, we tried about a dozen different players on the left. Rob Edwards, Hewlett, Soren Andersen, Barnard, Bell, Brennan... even Thorpe. He was never a winger and he was never in the same league on the left as McIndoe.

I don't mind you disagreeing with me one little bit when you're talking complete bollocks. It would be more concerning if you were making sense, but you're not.

Nite nite.

Grow up says he....................what a joke that is from the guy who constantly says that everyone who disagrees with him is talking bollocks. The gospel according to Nibor i think they call it!

See you may believe that you are always right but it doesnt mean that everyone that doesnt agree with you is talking bollocks!

Grow up kid

Nite Nite!

Judging a player after 3 games for the club truely is pathetic!!

Sorry, I just don't agree. If we were to bring someone in on a one month loan and didn't expect them to perform within that time then what's the point of taking him on loan at all? Just because it's a longer loan doesn't mean that he should be given any longer to make an impact. If he was to have come on a one month loan and for some reason he only played these three games we'd have said it was a shite loan signing. So we are more than entitled to make a judgement after three games.... Unfortunately yesterdays game resulted in me renaming him, (ok somewhat childishly, I know, but i don't care!) Basrick Savagemang...... because ol Bas is exactly who he reminded me of. Big guy, shite in the air, couldn't finish and looked often like Bambi on ice.

Another great GJ striker signing comes aboard.

And just to add my two pennies worth on the Dele debate....I don't believe you could fault his performances or endeavour with us, but unfortunately his signing meant that we evolved into the long ball rubbish that we see all too often now. Not his fault, but a by-product of his signing, all the same.

Sorry, I just don't agree. If we were to bring someone in on a one month loan and didn't expect them to perform within that time then what's the point of taking him on loan at all? Just because it's a longer loan doesn't mean that he should be given any longer to make an impact. If he was to have come on a one month loan and for some reason he only played these three games we'd have said it was a shite loan signing. So we are more than entitled to make a judgement after three games.... Unfortunately yesterdays game resulted in me renaming him, (ok somewhat childishly, I know, but i don't care!) Basrick Savagemang...... because ol Bas is exactly who he reminded me of. Big guy, shite in the air, couldn't finish and looked often like Bambi on ice.

Another great GJ striker signing comes aboard.

And just to add my two pennies worth on the Dele debate....I don't believe you could fault his performances or endeavour with us, but unfortunately his signing meant that we evolved into the long ball rubbish that we see all too often now. Not his fault, but a by-product of his signing, all the same.

I do agree with some of your post, and yes he isn't playing as well as most of us would of liked. What I find hard to believe is that everyone at the moment is going way over the top. If it had been his 7th or 8th game I could understand, but not after 3.

We as Bristol City fans seem to lack patience.

To be fair some people are judging him on his career record as a whole and the fact that he couldn't get in a QPR squad that is nosediving at a quicker rate than us. All I would say is that Agyemang has not shown me enough in those 3 matches to suggest to me that the career of John Akinde should be left on the backburner for the remainder of the season. Perhaps things will change at Watford and Sheffield United - if not are people then "entitled" to judge him on five matches?

To be fair some people are judging him on his career record as a whole and the fact that he couldn't get in a QPR squad that is nosediving at a quicker rate than us.

Our thread has made their attention - I quote

Agyemang.

'He has all the attributes to be a top player and he's always looked dangerous against us, give him a chance.'

This Bristol fan has seriously low standards.

Let's face it, he's coming home!!!

He's done well to get sussed so rapidly, took us ten games.

they were saying he was class last week! we did try and warn them!

Thing is, he'll be back

On a positive note he may be just what we need in league 1

We haven't half got a good record for bringing in shit strikers on loan haven't we.

Andy Smith anyone?

Barry Corr?

Mark Robins on loan was good but that was Danny Wilson and Co that signed him. We're crying out for a management team capable of signing the likes of Micky Harford, Super Bob Taylor or Andy Cole. Those type of players are always out there for bargain prices but I've not got faith in Gary Johnson and Co to be able to find them. Perhaps our scouts need to scour the North East of England because that's where Micky Harford and Super Bob Taylor were from. John Akinde looks good to me and if he was around when Joe Jordan managed us I reckon he'd have bagged plenty of goals for us.

For City, this season is 70% over. There are 6 point to six place, the last place for playoffs. We are still chances to succeed, but we dont't have  a good form.

@ Agyemang isn't a great player.We need defenders and midle midfielders.

Steaua has reinforced something something. For promotion even next season we need some players.

Goo goo Steaua Bucuresti &  Bristol City.

With the form we've had this season we really should be far worse off than we are.

But for whatever reason we are not, it amazes me that say we had another 6 points (just two wins) we wouldnt be having this debate now, we would be in 6th place

I know you cant go on ifs and buts, conisdering it feels like an age when we last had a winning run, we are still in with a shout of making the places providing we can put a run together, something we all know the players are capable of

It would be far worse if wqe were 15 points off play offs say then i could understand peole panicing

The season could still go either way but the club needs the fans support more than ever right now

Johnson says "GET BEHIND THE TEAM"

If we were in League 1 then Patrick Ageymang may have been a good signing. All this should make us realise what a prudent manager Alan Dicks was when in the late 1960's he signed John Galley in plaster. Then Galley rewarded Dicks with 84 goals in 172 appearances. John Galley probably saved Alan Dicks from the sack as we were strugggling in this division at that time, I can't imagine Patrick Ageymang scoring enough goals to help keep Gary Johnson's job more secure.

Of course you are correct in saying Agyemang is not going to score any near enough goals and certainly not rival Galley, who I never saw play but my Dad still raves about to this day!

Personally I saw the signing as not really required as we have enough strikers, but as he is here anyway, perhaps he could go a job for us holding the ball up and bringing others in to play, but of course this is all reliant on service and link up play, which has been lacking for some time!

Of course you are correct in saying Agyemang is not going to score any near enough goals and certainly not rival Galley, who I never saw play but my Dad still raves about to this day!

Personally I saw the signing as not really required as we have enough strikers, but as he is here anyway, perhaps he could go a job for us holding the ball up and bringing others in to play, but of course this is all reliant on service and link up play, which has been lacking for some time!

I was very young when John Galley was here and I remember him as being a huge striker. Everyone was huge compared to me at that time but Galley really was a big burley bruising striker. Drogba is to Chelsea as Galley was to BCFC in my mind.

No, i think the last 3 games have simply reinforced the opinion most City fans had when we signed him, all QPR fans seem to have had for about a year and what any watcher of CCC football over the last few years would say. Can you honestly honestly say that he's better than Saborio? Or worthy of keeping Haynes or Clarkson out the side

Previously i would give every signing Johnson made time to prove themselves before i passed judgement on them, but this signing reeks of desperation, was a punt-in-the-dark to far for me and WILL prove to be a pointless waste of money before the end of the season

Did Agyemang really play that badly on Saturday? I thought he did ok with poor sevice and did well to get a few shots in, Maynard performed far worse, yet the new fella is taking all the flack!

Spot on. Thought he looked strong, held the ball up well and went on a couple of good runs. Maynard has been below par for a while now and his enforced break ,while unfortunate for him, could be a blessing in disguise. Suspect the flack that Ageymang is receiving isn't all just down to his performances, there are several on here who decided before he arrived he wasn't going to be good enough for what ever reason.

I'm not trying to be rude, but he did not spend 7 years on the left wing, if you believe he did, then you are wrong, there is no two ways about it.

I never saw him play in the center until the days of Wilson. Admittedly i never saw many games in those days because i was always playing but he always seemed to be out on the left to me. When i eventually did see him in the middle he was class there and was certainly his best position.

I never saw him play in the center until the days of Wilson. Admittedly i never saw many games in those days because i was always playing but he always seemed to be out on the left to me. When i eventually did see him in the middle he was class there and was certainly his best position.

I agree he was better in the middle, however I believe you are exaggerating the time he spent on the wing. Yes Wilson switched him to the middle permanently but imo he was not out wide for 7 seasons. But yeah each to their own I guess, everbody see's things differently.

Archived