IGNORED

Jones To Fulham

SUMMAT OUTTA NOWT

Talked to a Cardiff fan this morning. I was interested to find out what the ordinary fans thought of all the fuss with the new stadium, rumours of players coming and going, the situation with the manager, non payment of bills, court appearences etc etc etc. All she said was "Baaaaaa"

rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

You,ve met the wife then

This seems a bit odd seeing as they look to be signing Danny Drinkwater on loan from Man Utd, hes training with them now and is set to sign a year long loan as soon as the tax bill is payed.

Not really the actions of a manger set to leave.

On the assumption they can pay the tax man.

Guest Parson St Station

My moneys on Curbishley

My mate just texted, he's been seen out side an Estate agents in Cardiff. Buying 5 houses apparently.... :innocent06:

Ok forgive me for dragging this back up, but I have just go t back from Glamorgan V Surrey in the 20/20, anyway my mate and I were talking at he bar about the coming season and I was ribbing him saying that they wont have a team come August when some chap butted in with "dont worry about that, Cardiff wont have a manager by next week, Jones is in contract talks with Fulham", my mate laughed it off, but listeneed to him when he pulled out his Fulham FC id card and proceeded to tell us that he will sign by next friday if all is well.

1) This guy was steaming and was only part of the administration team.

2) See above, could have been on a massive wind up.

3) See avove and let something slip.

Either way, i am putting a tenner on tomorrow morning.

Ok forgive me for dragging this back up, but I have just go t back from Glamorgan V Surrey in the 20/20, anyway my mate and I were talking at he bar about the coming season and I was ribbing him saying that they wont have a team come August when some chap butted in with "dont worry about that, Cardiff wont have a manager by next week, Jones is in contract talks with Fulham", my mate laughed it off, but listeneed to him when he pulled out his Fulham FC id card and proceeded to tell us that he will sign by next friday if all is well.

1) This guy was steaming and was only part of the administration team.

2) See above, could have been on a massive wind up.

3) See avove and let something slip.

Either way, i am putting a tenner on tomorrow morning.

If I was a Fulham fan i would be a bit underwhelmed by Jones following Hodgson and i mean no disrespect to Jones who i rate highly. I just feel Fulham will stagnate under Jones; in order for them to maintain the Hodgson effect they almost need someone better, if such a manager exists in their price and availability range. Perhaps thats just it. Still, i would be a tad disappointed none the less. Vamos a ver.

If I was a Fulham fan i would be a bit underwhelmed by Jones following Hodgson and i mean no disrespect to Jones who i rate highly. I just feel Fulham will stagnate under Jones; in order for them to maintain the Hodgson effect they almost need someone better, if such a manager exists in their price and availability range. Perhaps thats just it. Still, i would be a tad disappointed none the less. Vamos a ver.

Whoever they get, Fulham fans are going to have to recognise that Hodgson was massively overachieving and they will be back to relegation struggles unless they do exceptionally well.

Whoever they get, Fulham fans are going to have to recognise that Hodgson was massively overachieving and they will be back to relegation struggles unless they do exceptionally well.

There are a few more Hodgson's++ out there but seems they cannot prize one away nor are prepared to pay. I agree, under Jones, they will do well to stay in the Prem.

Archived