IGNORED

Skuse On His Way...

PFree

For me this is more of a loss as he's a local lad who gives everything, I also think he is one of our best players - he'll end up staying in the Championship with one of the top clubs there next season.

He'll miss us as we will miss him - strong offers already there which is a shame but at the end of the day, and as sad as it is, we can't afford to keep him.

All the best skuuussseey, you'll be missed.

For me this is more of a loss as he's a local lad who gives everything, I also think he is one of our best players - he'll end up staying in the Championship with one of the top clubs there next season.

He'll miss us as we will miss him - strong offers already there which is a shame but at the end of the day, and as sad as it is, we can't afford to keep him.

Gives everything? He's a total pussy who does not want to know the ball when it is around him. Very rarely would he dive in for tackle. If the ball is travelling he never blocks it.

Sums up where we are if you believe he is our best player

One of the top clubs? Not a chance imo.

He'll miss us? Very much doubt it as long as he gets a good wage.

No dig at you mate as you are entitled to your opinion. But I think the exact opposite of Skuse as to what you have stated.

Another one from cloud cuckoo land, he won't have it so easy establishing himself at another club.

Could someone please ask him on the way out why he let Guiedioura run half the length of the pitch to score in the 1st game of the season at Forest.

Oh and while we're at it, why he did EXACTLY the same thing later in the season.

Could someone please ask him on the way out why he let Guiedioura run half the length of the pitch to score in the 1st game of the season at Forest.

Oh and while we're at it, why he did EXACTLY the same thing later in the season.

Was that Sone Aluko for Hull where he was quite happy for him to run at him without making a tackle? allowing him to score? Why people think Skuse is this quality player who would cut the mustard at a 'top Championship club' is beyond me.

Met him when he was out injured, round the the time Mcwinless was still here, had a lot of time for him, seemed very quiet, yet he was captain? I'm sure 1day he will come back, they all do

Having met him too I agree he is a very pleasant and genuine guy. I have no doubt he is a good pro too, which is more than can be said for most of his soon to be ex-teammates. He does however seem very diffident and I always felt that he had talent but not the force of personality to impose himself on a game. Somehow he always looked as though he was waiting for permission.

For me this is more of a loss as he's a local lad who gives everything

Completely disagree

I also think he is one of our best players

Couldn't agree less

- he'll end up staying in the Championship with one of the top clubs there next season.

He may well do, but only as a squad player. He won't establish himself as a regular at another Championship club.

He'll miss us as we will miss him

No we won't, and he might well be given the option to stay if the club is so important to him.

- strong offers already there

How do you know this?

which is a shame

On the contrary, his departure is welcome

but at the end of the day, and as sad as it is, we can't afford to keep him.

Indeed he apparently wants far too much money. Nothing sad about it.

Good luck to him in his future career away from AG, but, no, he will certainly NOT be missed.

Perhaps he thinks he's going to Forest

Not another 'debate' about Cole Skuse ffs!

I'll be glad to see him go not because of his playing ability but because we won't have so many pointless threads about him.

Somebody will be replacing him as a 'bete noir' as soon as the new season starts. Killa already occupies one of the allotted slots.

If he moves it will be for the best for him. Can't but help think his potential has not been achieved at city, though a good player, he was always very 'safe'. Probably needs to go out of his comfort zone to push on. Good luck to him.

Another one from cloud cuckoo land, he won't have it so easy establishing himself at another club.

He's that bad that he'll be playing Championship football next season when we will be watching Division 3 football but of course he's not good enough for us...perhaps facts you won't allow to get in the way of your cloud cuckoo land thoughts?

He's that bad that he'll be playing Championship football next season when we will be watching Division 3 football but of course he's not good enough for us...perhaps facts you won't allow to get in the way of your cloud cuckoo land thoughts?

He's a good conman if he plays in the Championship next season.... Can you tell me what he is good at other than passing it sideways or allowing players to ghost past him? Has one good game in god knows how many and has been an integral part of one shambolic midfield for a few seasons now.

Spoke to a bloke today at my local football club , who claims to know Skuse's Mrs, He reckons he has offers from Palace , Ipswch and Leicester. I've never met the bloke before but he heard me chatting about City to a fellow sufferer.

I'm not convinced myself but , who knows??

Spoke to a bloke today at my local football club , who claims to know Skuse's Mrs, He reckons he has offers from Palace , Ipswch and Leicester. I've never met the bloke before but he heard me chatting about City to a fellow sufferer.

I'm not convinced myself but , who knows??

Wouldve thought the Palace one was pretty viable with KM being there, dont see why any of them would want him anyway... Leicester could well be a Premier League club next season.

Gives everything? He's a total pussy who does not want to know the ball when it is around him. Very rarely would he dive in for tackle. If the ball is travelling he never blocks it.

Sums up where we are if you believe he is our best player

One of the top clubs? Not a chance imo.

He'll miss us? Very much doubt it as long as he gets a good wage.

No dig at you mate as you are entitled to your opinion. But I think the exact opposite of Skuse as to what you have stated.

Good post. My thoughts too.

Second, regardless of what you think of his ability, he never goes missing as does Kelly & Pearson on a regular basis.

Ummmm. :laugh:?

I can not believe the stick that Cole Skuse receives

Firstly, every manager has made him a first choice midfielder.

Second, regardless of what you think of his ability, he never goes missing as does Kelly & Pearson on a regular basis.

Cole, thanks for everything you have done, now go and prove the doubters wrong.

Dont think Kelly goes missing at all, certainly one of the better signings. Hope we can keep him.

Archived