IGNORED

Robbored

arpaul

I know Robbored isn't every ones cup of tea, but I understand he's suffered a "Brain Bleed"/ Mini stroke recently.

Having had the "pleasure" of sitting next to him for the last too many seasons to remember, I don't think anyone has had more arguments with him than me.

However, I take this opportunity to wish him well and a speedy recovery.

I look forward to seeing him at Ashton Gate again sometime soon and to reading his thought provoking posts on here.

Get Well soon Robbored.

Take time to recover completely, Robbored. Having myself suffered a brain bleed back in 2012, I'm living proof that you can make a full recovery and return to work and to the Gate. Take your meds; do your physio; learn to enjoy other people driving you around for 6 months and use OTIB as a place to recover and recuperate.

PM me if you ever want to discuss the wonders of craniotomy! Get well soon.

Take time to recover completely, Robbored. Having myself suffered a brain bleed back in 2012, I'm living proof that you can make a full recovery and return to work and to the Gate. Take your meds; do your physio; learn to enjoy other people driving you around for 6 months and use OTIB as a place to recover and recuperate.

PM me if you ever want to discuss the wonders of craniotomy! Get well soon.

What! that meanst he Gas will be driving him around?

Don't do it Rob

Again all the best, and if you are reading or a family member is, take this in jest as it was meant

I know Robbored isn't every ones cup of tea, but I understand he's suffered a "Brain Bleed"/ Mini stroke recently.

Having had the "pleasure" of sitting next to him for the last too many seasons to remember, I don't think anyone has had more arguments with him than me.

However, I take this opportunity to wish him well and a speedy recovery.

I look forward to seeing him at Ashton Gate again sometime soon and to reading his thought provoking posts on here.

Get Well soon Robbored.

Indeed, get well soon Robbored. You're a legend.

Archived