IGNORED

Rochdale Vs Bcfc Matchday Thread

BigTone

I can tell you, there will be some pretty sad looking whippets at 5 o'clock today in the greater Rochdale area.

There eyes water a bit on a chilly day with only a body warmer on anyway, but after City put 4 past them, they will be properly chivering, and a few back legs going.

And I say this as an animal LOVER.

COYR

:yawn:

TFR

Come on then TFR, be nice to me

1-2 . we seem to like that scoreline.

Someone for them with a sort of northern mill type name, Baldock and Flint. Although Agard will try and claim it. Wilbraham will hit the bar and Freeman will play pants. Oh and the Fields will be booked for time wasting toward the end as we cling on for dear life; who'd have thunk it against a team like the Dale. 

p.s. to any Dale fans.. glad you are out of that wretched basement league where you have spent most of your life... but try telling that to the Gas and they would beg you to be in there.

Slight thread drift, but ...........

HOG ESCALOPE

Ingredients:-

- Horrace

- Eggs (for egg-wash)

- Flour

- Salt and pepper

- Breadcrumbs

- Potato salad

METHOD

Slay Horrace, skin and de-bone him, then flatten the carcass with your car tyre.

Heat up a frying pan with rapeseed oil, meanwhile, lightly dust Horrace with seasoned flower, dip him in the egg-wash and then in the breadcrumbs, making sure he is completely covered.

Lay Horrace in the hot pan - you can say a few words if you like (afterall, he was a City fan) - and then cook untill golden.

Flip him over, and repeat on t'other side.

Once golden, remove from pan, drain and keep warm.

TO SERVE:-

Serve on a warm plate with spud salad.

It's a bit of a faff, this one, but well worth the effort.

TFR

P.S. Sorry! What to drink with Horrace! Any good quality medium bodied red.

P.P.S. All above said in the spirit of loving animals - but 'waste not want not'.

Does anyone else think the selection of either Baldock or Agard today alongside Wilbraham will tell us all we need to know about Sammy's future at the club?

SB should start over the newcomer if they are both to stay and contest places or will he start simply because he is captain. Or will all three start. The suspense is killing me. Mere minutes until teams announced.

Archived