IGNORED

Rochdale Vs Bcfc Matchday Thread

BigTone

The points about it being a good start, still unbeaten, tough games etc are all very true, and yes, at the start I'd have been happy with a point yesterday.

But, as someone who was there (and perhaps it was different if you were there) I just felt that the game was there for the taking at half time, and that all we needed to do was show a bit of belief and a bit of confidence in our ability and we could have been top today. Instead, we really were hanging on, and believe me, we came that close to getting nothing.

I thought that Cotts was all about scoring more than the other side, and not worrying about what the other team can do - but yesterday we retreated further and further, in real McInnes style.

I'm sorry, but the truth is that Baldock and Wilbrahim offered nothing for the last 20 minutes, and replacing them with JET and Agard couldn't have done any harm, and just might have given Rochdale something to think about.

Have to agree with italian dave..I was there yesterday, it was a pitty we couldn't kick on from a good first have performance Flint had a good game as usual this season. I thought apoint was a good result as the second half we didnt create enough chances and sat back.if it wasnt for a class save we would have ended up with nothing. On wards and up wards ..coyr

I'm guessing he was unhappy with his performance because especially in the second half he was awful.

He is very slow on pace.

Be interested to see how quick Agard is in contrast.

0 from 4 for Baldock and 3 from 4 for his partner.

No doubt he can't be happy.

The defending for the Rochdale goal was yet again shocking, Smith never got close enough to his man in the build up, the cross was allowed across far too easily and including FF we had 4 players in the 6 yard box to one Rochdale player and he still got it.

That's what needs to be addressed, not imaginary outcomes had certain subs been used.

I'm guessing he was unhappy with his performance because especially in the second half he was awful.

I thought it was more a case of our midfield and defence sitting too deep.

Our two forwards were chasing down defenders, then their midfield were simply given acres of room to play in.

Did you start the rumour in the ground that he has refused to sign a new contract?

Archived