IGNORED

Incoming

Marina's Rolls Royce

There surely has to  be something happening  as there has been no official comment from BCFC.

I agree with why they sold Sam and that Sam wanted to go but his departure is clearly causing grief to some of our fans.

So logically, there must be someone on the way in. If not then I suggest JL / the board seek Public Relations help urgently as you don't sell your captain and leading scorer and pretend it hasn't happened 24 hrs later. The silence is deafening.

Fingers crossed.  :fingerscrossed:

• Admin

There surely has to  be something happening  as there has been no official comment from BCFC.

I agree with why they sold Sam and that Sam wanted to go but his departure is clearly causing grief to some of our fans.

So logically, there must be someone on the way in. If not then I suggest JL / the board seek Public Relations help urgently as you don't sell your captain and leading scorer and pretend it hasn't happened 24 hrs later. The silence is deafening.

Fingers crossed.  :fingerscrossed:

What more would / should the club come out and say?

What more would / should the club come out and say?

Usually the club make a comment on transfers. Selling your captain & leading scorer 3 days before the window shuts at the start of the season , imo, warrants comment but I'm sort of old fashioned about communication between club and supporters.

The usual,  great guy, sorely missed, our intention wasn't to sell baldock blah blah blah.. The op is right.. the silence for the club is defeating, it's like it's never happened.. it seems a bit strange

There are two stories on the official site. One confirming the transfer and another about Baldock enjoying his time here. Should there be more?

I'm sure Cotts wants to keeps his cards close to his chest, not broadcasting his intentions to all and sundry. When he has something to announce he will come forward and say it. Perhaps there's negotiations going on as we speak and the club had to wait for Sam's departure before finalising any other deals

Archived