IGNORED

Oskar Pycroft Collection - Update!

mikebrenn

Just to say, i've contacted the relevant people and Rovers as a club and fans are united on this, hope to have some news regarding our ideas to help later. Just clarifying a few things.

Astonishing amount already raised i take my hat off to you, fair play.

Great stuff JTS. :clap:

Right,

Update from the Blueside ...

We will be having a Bucket Collection at our home game Vs. Torquay Utd 1st January and a Christmas Quiz Night at The Mem on Tuesday Evening 16th December 7.30.

We would have loved to have had the collection sooner but other charities altready have their slots booked and therefore must not be overshadowed. The New Years Day Torquay game should be a popular match day so hopefully it will be a success. The Quiz nights are quite popular amongst our Supporters Club and we hope to hold an Auction for a few goodies to boost the fund raising on the night. I've also got the go-ahead for City fans who would like to attend to be made more than welcome.

I could do with a contact to help co-ordinate our efforts, as i have a low post count on here i am unable to message anyone.

Best wishes everyone.

I would count it but I am a lazy sod. I got 1 and a half big tins of 1's and 2's to go through, plus a jar of 5s, 10s and 20s.

If you can get it to me, I'll count it and get it in the fund.

Right,

Update from the Blueside ...

We will be having a Bucket Collection at our home game Vs. Torquay Utd 1st January and a Christmas Quiz Night at The Mem on Tuesday Evening 16th December 7.30.

We would have loved to have had the collection sooner but other charities altready have their slots booked and therefore must not be overshadowed. The New Years Day Torquay game should be a popular match day so hopefully it will be a success. The Quiz nights are quite popular amongst our Supporters Club and we hope to hold an Auction for a few goodies to boost the fund raising on the night. I've also got the go-ahead for City fans who would like to attend to be made more than welcome.

I could do with a contact to help co-ordinate our efforts, as i have a low post count on here i am unable to message anyone.

Best wishes everyone.

Happy to help out and be the contact if you want.

Archived