IGNORED

Oskar Pycroft Collection - Update!

mikebrenn

Anyone have any idea how the collection has gone after yesterday and how did Oscar enjoy his day,

With the money raised via the people who walked there, Oskar's target has now been reached.  His surgery has been booked for May.

Oskar loved yesterday, sang his little heart out in the car on the way there, kept asking if we were at Wembley yet, by all accounts (as I wasn't sat with him) he enjoyed the match, when he went out onto the pitch he got a bit nervous, but Cotterill held his hand and told him he'd be fine. 

He was still full of excitement when we finally got back to his house at just past midnight this morning. 

I think I can safely say he enjoyed himself :)

I on the other hand am shattered!

With the money raised via the people who walked there, Oskar's target has now been reached. His surgery has been booked for May.

Oskar loved yesterday, sang his little heart out in the car on the way there, kept asking if we were at Wembley yet, by all accounts (as I wasn't sat with him) he enjoyed the match, when he went out onto the pitch he got a bit nervous, but Cotterill held his hand and told him he'd be fine.

He was still full of excitement when we finally got back to his house at just past midnight this morning.

I think I can safely say he enjoyed himself :)

I on the other hand am shattered!

thanks Dolly that's fantastic news , well done everybody and good luck on your Op Oscar

A fantastic achievement and well done to those City (AND Rovers) fans who did the walk. I saw some of them in their yellow hoodies behind the goal at Wembley.

I had a huge lump in my throat when he was pushed out onto the hallowed turf.

He is a lovely lad and he fully deserves this.

Good luck with the Op Oskar. Hoping to see you on your feet down at AG one day.

Oh and well done Dolly. You have been a huge part of the fund raising campaign.

Fantastic effort from everybody from all corners of our city and those far and beyond that have raised money for the lads cause. When at AG earlier this year his HT interview was a true joy. Great luck to him and his family during a diffcult time to come but it will be worth it seeing Oskar as mascot again I am sure walking the lads on the pitch soon. We all love watching the team that's why were a club but things that touch a nerve make part of club so much more. Fair dues everyone :clap:

Archived