IGNORED

Oskar Pycroft Collection - Update!

mikebrenn

I'm happy to collect any monies, I'm travelling with Oskar and his mum, so can deliver it to them :)

Dolly

Can you give me some info on Oskar please? Just basic stuff regarding whats wrong, how it may be corrected, cost, how much we short etc

Only so I can have a view when I do collection and/or plead to others on the coach who may not be so aware

Many thanks if you are able to help in this

Frenchred

• Admin

Dolly

Can you give me some info on Oskar please? Just basic stuff regarding whats wrong, how it may be corrected, cost, how much we short etc

Only so I can have a view when I do collection and/or plead to others on the coach who may not be so aware

Frenchred

Further to this, maybe Marie or someone else from the Trust could put forward an idea that the steward on each coach holds a collection for Oskar?

Over 40 coaches going at present - roughly 52 seats per coach, over 2k people that could assist in some way?

Dolly

Frenchred

The link to the just giving page has a good bit of information.

https://www.justgiving.com/oskar-70/

Failing that, the link above from the main site has good info.

Oskar was singing at 7:30 in the morning when I got to his house, and still going at gone midnight when we FINALLY got back to his house :)

Marie. I've got money collected from family is the just giving site still accepting donations?

Archived