IGNORED

Bolasie

alexukhc

I can't be the only one who thinks balasie and Albert were crap

They both had their faults but crap is a bit OTT. Nicky Hunt was crap and they were world beaters compared to him. If we put it into perspective, both cost peanuts, but both contributed in differerent ways to the team

I can't be the only one who thinks balasie and Albert were crap

Erm yes,

Bolasie was at the club at the wrong time, Mciness didnt give him 1st team footy so fairplay he went. He was IMO always the more direct and exciting player to watch.

Imagine him in our side now ! 

I still firmly believe Albert is the better player of the two. Bolasie doesn't score enough for a winger, think it's 3 in 80+ games for Palace.

Premier League clubs have been interested in Albert but Boro fended off the interested and gave him a new long-term contract this summer.

This. Bolasie has come on leaps and bounds since he left us but if/when Albert gets a chance in the Prem I think he'll impress more

I watched Bolasie against Liverpool on Sky. I've never seen anyone look so uncomfortable on the ball in my life.

Give me Albert any day.

I'd love Liverpool to buy him. It'd be a flop to beat all flops at that level.

Albert is a million miles off Bolasie. Not sure what game you watched he destroyed the right back all day. Albert against Liverpool in the cup looked way out of his depth.

I have not seen the last few matches but the games iv watched little has impressed. Bolasie to me is headless chicken And ball control is poor. He looks like a good player to the less football brained fans in my opinion. I was talking to a palace fan the other day and he used the word sh@t to describe him.....

Some bizarre posts here.

Both were clearly two of the best players we've had in recent years and it's a huge shame that we wasted our time with both of them.

Sorry but that is nonsense. Bolasie didnt perform at all until the pre season he left. Quite why people have this bizarre recollection that he was Ronaldo I'll never know.

Sorry but that is nonsense. Bolasie didnt perform at all until the pre season he left. Quite why people have this bizarre recollection that he was Ronaldo I'll never know.

Sorry I didn't mean for us. It's weird how he never really stood out all that much but since then he's shown just what a talent we could've made use of.

For all the comparisons between the two, it would have been nice to have had Bolasie in his Palace form and Albert on each wing. Can't imagine many defences would have enjoyed that. Considering we were awful in the 2011/12 season and Bolasie was an unknown quanity at the time, I can't imagine that ever happened much, if at all. Maybe then we'd have seen the best out of Bolasie. After all, that's why I think he did so the season Palace went up, he got more space from teams' man-marking Zaha, just as would have the case with Albert, here.

Archived