IGNORED

Swindle Fans

Redmycolour

Just had phone call from my daughter. She said it's on Facebook swindle fans waiting for us on the bridge. bricks will be thrown at Bristol coaches on Sunday as we go past.any info anyone. I don't do Facebook myself. Just thinking of thousands of kids on the coaches.

Stop being such an egomaniac. Won't somebody please think of the children?

In all seriousness hopefully a load of balls. It would take a monumental dumbass to do something so dangerous.

Just saw it on my Facebook, not even even a Swinbred would be stupid enough to do something like that! Probably a bit of banter that's been taken seriously.. would be attempted murder for god sake.

"Swinbred", love it!

To be fair to the Moonrakers, it is a supermoon this Friday, so their hormones are bound to be all over the place this week.

Just had phone call from my daughter. She said it's on Facebook swindle fans waiting for us on the bridge. bricks will be thrown at Bristol coaches on Sunday as we go past.any info anyone. I don't do Facebook myself. Just thinking of thousands of kids on the coaches.

So you're daughter calls you to say this but your brain hasn't processed that it is 99% a load of horse shit or some kid messing around on Facebook.  Get a grip of yourself man you're spouting a load of nonsense.

I despair. :facepalm:

• Admin

So you're daughter calls you to say this but your brain hasn't processed that it is 99% a load of horse shit or some kid messing around on Facebook.  Get a grip of yourself man you're spouting a load of nonsense.

I despair. :facepalm:

This was kind of my reaction - load of BS (not Bristol Sport), are the trains going to be ok going through Swindon though?

Well just asking for a bit of advice. MAN UP.bollocks.were taking two cars up with my grandchildren in.just want to be safe.dont insult My intelligence.

No, you're quite right. Advice, advice, advice... why not leave now and have a 4 night stopover in Reading? That way when everyone else thinks the Icelandic volcano erupted and we are being showered in debris you can make the short trip from Reading to London knowing that's all behind you.  

After the game I think is probably more perilous - either attacking the victors or rubbing salt in to the wounds. What I'd suggest is that you go from London down to Bournemouth, take the grandchild for a walk on the beach, maybe some fish and chips, and return home on Monday. Otherwise put yourself and every one else in grave danger.

Well just asking for a bit of advice. MAN UP.bollocks.were taking two cars up with my grandchildren in.just want to be safe.dont insult My intelligence.

The capitalisation and punctuation of that post is probably the biggest insult to your intelligence throughout this whole thread :robbored:

Get a grip, there's far more likely things to happen to you on a motorway than a swindon fan correctly guessing your car is filled up with City fans.

Your incorrect use of full stops is a bigger insult to your intelligence.

I thought you said they were targetting coaches not cars??

Your story is unravelling fast here pal! ;)

What are your views on roundabouts? How many fingers have you got?

Archived