IGNORED

Swindle Fans

Redmycolour

Balls? Thrown from a bridge? Could be dangerous :nono:

Incidentally, our booking page shows the Swindon Town crest - spot what's wrong with the locomotive at the top! They don't even know their own history :facepalm:

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/swindon-town-home-tickets-2331280.aspx

I mentioned this to Rich MWACF   ,why does a tank engine have a tender ?

but the fans will be heading East? oh I am confused...... I don't care anyway as we are going up Saturday, so unless they are planning on camping up there all weekend, I think we will be OK  :cool:

Don't be confused.

The East End is now the South Stand. The M4 eastbound is now the M4 southbound.

Bristol Sport can change anything. Simples.

p.s Saturday is now Sunday

Balls? Thrown from a bridge? Could be dangerous :nono:

Incidentally, our booking page shows the Swindon Town crest - spot what's wrong with the locomotive at the top! They don't even know their own history :facepalm:

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/swindon-town-home-tickets-2331280.aspx

Well spotted Aizoon. That is a GWR 2-6-2 Prairie tank with a tender behind. I doubt that anyone ever saw this at all!

I am more intrigued as to how the Swindon "fans" will find the M4 ,I mean it must be at least 3 miles from the county ground !!

This moron's abuse of social media opens up a debate in my head about censorship.

I'm sure, if push did come to shove, 'City' could 'take' 'Swindon'. That isn't my beef.

What ******* idiot puts out there the idea of chucking rocks at fast moving vehicles?

Joke or not, it's left me a little baffled.

A further warning for City Robins heading east this weekend, those nasty Swindle Robins have declared a no-fly zone over Swindon and the M4 corridor. Do not go as the crow flies, avoid a north of Swindon fliught-path due to threat from Leyton Buzzard. Advice is swing low South of the M4 for relevant part of journey.... Have a good day everyone, be safe. :)

Nothing beats a good old fashioned scare story. Apparently there will be Swindle fans planning to clamber into City fan's cars as they fill up at Leigh Delamere services, as part of a gang initiation. PASS THIS ONTO ALL YOUR FRIENDZ NAO BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY!!!111!!!111

PS think of the children. :cool:

I have a mental image of something akin to the monkey enclosure at Longleat. Should we take food for them?

It won't happen. I know a lot of people are driving up from Bristol, but a shitload of people use the M4 anyway. Imagine how long you'd have to lurk suspiciously on a bridge to pick out an identifiable Bristol City coach. All in view of CCTV and the frequent traffic cop patrols who use those bridges for observation.

Anyway, the Swindle way is sly and devious and crooked. Nothing so blatant.

Archived