IGNORED

Swindle Fans

Redmycolour

Ahh, this scare story again.

Scared? pfft - you might be a minge but if one of these gits chucks a brick at my car I'll just do what Flint would do - bullet header it right back at them.

Nothing beats a good old fashioned scare story. Apparently there will be Swindle fans planning to clamber into City fan's cars as they fill up at Leigh Delamere services, as part of a gang initiation. PASS THIS ONTO ALL YOUR FRIENDZ NAO BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY!!!111!!!111 

PS think of the children.  :cool:

Stop being such an egomaniac. Won't somebody please think of the children?

In all seriousness hopefully a load of balls. It would take a monumental dumbass to do something so dangerous.

Balls? Thrown from a bridge? Could be dangerous :nono:

Incidentally, our booking page shows the Swindon Town crest - spot what's wrong with the locomotive at the top! They don't even know their own history :facepalm:

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/swindon-town-home-tickets-2331280.aspx

"Swinbred", love it!

To be fair to the Moonrakers, it is a supermoon this Friday, so their hormones are bound to be all over the place this week.

And a partial eclipse of the sun - prolly a sign of the Apocalypse.

Well just asking for a bit of advice. MAN UP.bollocks.were taking two cars up with my grandchildren in.just want to be safe.dont insult My intelligence.

Thanks for your intelligent warning, I have actually shat myself and will not be going up to Wembley for fear of Swindon fans.

What a total an utter load of bollocks.

Yeah but they might be ultras???

Thought we had been through that and Bristol Sport had got a bit of a grip.

Still, supporters of Swindle may be lobbing bricks at cars on the M4 on Sunday. That sort of thing does generally happen these days in football.

I've just seen this on Facebook, ok well I have been working with Wiltshire Police for nearly a year now, so know a fair number of them very well.

I'll speak to a few of them tomorrow and see what they know (if anything)

I'll keep you all posted.

I know a very nice chap in CID, who also happens to be a Swindon fan, I'll start with him.

Archived