IGNORED

Longest Trip To Watch City?

Komazawa

Depends what you mean by travelling to see a game, you're obviously taking a holiday which is based around cramming in some City games but you'll no doubt be doing plenty of other stuff and catching up with people.

I remember some coming back for the play off final from Oz, but again I suspect they made it into a trip.

For that same game I drove from my home in France to Girona in Spain, slept in my van, got the 6.30 plane to Stansted, went to the game then got the 6.am flight back. So it was just for the game.

I'm sure there are people who have done the same from farther than Spain.

On the news this morning a guy is flying from London to Melbourne and back just for the cricket final. Hope it's not rained off!

Have a good trip and hope you get to see three wins.

Yeah a tail wind would be perfect.

Would've loved to come back last weekend for the JPT but I booked the flights months ago and couldn't get the time off work to rearrange. Maybe they'd like to parade the trophy (preferably at FT!)

Can't wait to see the new stand progression too. COYR!!

I've flown in from Sydney and gone straight to the Gate but won't lie, it was entirely coincidental and attached to a holiday.

I was in Japan a bit last year and always went to watch the Urawa Reds (Shinji Ono, a Western Sydney Wanderers legend started his career there). You're right, it's not a great standard but the whole stadium and team sings "We are Sailing" at the end of each game, which was always fun.

Also, Japan is the only country I've been to where everyone laughs out loud at a player when they make a mistake. If I was a player I reckon I'd rather be verbally abused by 30,000 people than laughed at.

Play off final loss.

Kelowna to Vancouver Thursday

Vancouver to London Overnight Thursday landing Friday morning.

Train to Bristol friday

Game... massive disappointment.

Lift to Heathrow early Monday morning morning landing into Kelowna late Monday night

Massively disappointed upon landing. Was it worth it. Well I got on TV!

Archived