IGNORED

Brizz Sunday.

Redmycolour

Great idea behind this community game thingy, be good to see a game at Bath and North Bristol, maybe Kingswood etc.

We need to get as many youth in as possible, spread the name of Bristol City around, Burnley a team from a different county have done huge amounts of community work inc games over the last 10 years, they've definitely had an influence here in West Yorkshire securing a new fanbase that grew with their rise to the prem, historically it's been a mix of Halifax, Bradford, Leeds and a smattering of Man City/United Rochdale and Burnley, of course even in the winter everyone talks about cricket, cricket and cricket .....................

Is it just me, or have Briz messed up here by their ticketing?

Are people going going to be able to get in if they turn up on the day or have loads been sold in advance?

I'm not bothered about having to pay more on the day, but I don't want to spend ages getting parked and get to the ground with 2 kids in tow, only to find out it's full, if I decide to go.

Does anybody know what the score is with tickets sold and space left available on the day?

Is it just me, or have Briz messed up here by their ticketing?

Are people going going to be able to get in if they turn up on the day or have loads been sold in advance?

I'm not bothered about having to pay more on the day, but I don't want to spend ages getting parked and get to the ground with 2 kids in tow, only to find out it's full, if I decide to go.

Does anybody know what the score is with tickets sold and space left available on the day?

Don't take the chance and buy in advance would be my advice. I don't know how many have been sold so far but due to the capacity of the ground it's the only logical way to organise it really due to H&S etc.

Should be a great day out and I'd go along if I wasn't entered in an all day bowls tournament.

On a different thread a few days' back you said that you'd never been to a pre-season friendly and you'd never ever go to a pre-season friendly.

No wonder you 'zzzzzzzzzz' on every other thread, as you're clearly too half asleep to remember your strict policy on these games.

I don't believe Brislington/Keynsham have a 'missed a trick' regards ticket availability and prices as I understand City set the ticket prices and set up the online purchasing, the non league club doesn't really get a say. I believe that way City get there 50% share of the tickets, same with the bar takings.

It'll be interesting to see how the games flows. Usually in a friendly of such nature the non league side would make numerous changes after half time to make sure there squad of 18 or so get some minutes against top opposition. Yet in this one Keynsham play the second half. Will Brislington and Keynham look to make 10 or so changes during each half or will they have only a squad of 14 each max?

Surprised there's 400 tickets left I must say.

Archived