IGNORED

Osborne To Wimbledon

BS30 Reds

So that leaves us with:

GK:         Fielding

CB:         Flint, Williams, Ayling, El Abd

WB:        Cunningham, Bryan, Little, Wagstaff

CM:        Pack, Smith, Reid, Freeman

F:            Wilbraham, Burns, Agard (injured)

Have I missed anyone?  16 players, one of whom is injured and another of whom is Adam El Abd.  Anyone think we can get by with fewer than 20?  If not, we're going to need a good few signings...

So that leaves us with:

Have I missed anyone?  16 players, one of whom is injured and another of whom is Adam El Abd.  Anyone think we can get by with fewer than 20?  If not, we're going to need a good few signings...

Bunn, Saville & Wilson......

Real shame how it's turned out for Osbourne after that injury in Botswana last summer

Still, if he's fit I'll get to see him play on my stag weekend

I agree with the comments about the injury. Before that he seemed to be in with a chance of a first team place.

I'm not too sure about the stag weekend reference. Are you planning to ask him to turn up as some sort of male football stripper? I've heard about firemen and policemen strippers (though obviously not experienced this sort of thing) but football strippers is something new.

So that leaves us with:

It's going to be a busy July because looking at that we need at least 6 in, depending on other departures, as many as 8!

It's going to be a busy July because looking at that we need at least 6 in, depending on other departures, as many as 8!

Indeed, squad is looking so sparse at the moment. Must be incomings on the horizon as no way are you going into a season playing with three centre backs when you only have four, one of whom is El Abd.

Few months back several people told me I was crazy to expect more than 2/3 additions this summer when I suggested we may see a similar number as last season.

But as you say; right now, I'd suggest that we need a bare minimum five, and that is presuming El Abd is back in the fold.

Surprised. Thought he was decent and a nailed on starter for last season pre-injury.

Anyhow, in Cotts I fully trust.

Anxious? Me? Rebuttals, injuries and now shedding players. Good job that AS chap is on holiday.

Archived