IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

I thought he turned down Leeds over personal terms, but anyway don't forget Agard had lived up North since 2006 when he switched to Everton's academy from Arsenal as a 16/17 year old.

Apart from a loan spell at Yeovil he'd been in the North ever since until his move to City.

Under those circumstances isn't it quite conceivable he's homesick for the North, or even perhaps that his wife/girlfriend is?

And there lies the crux of it, he's been "up" there a long time. I don't think he's publicly going to come out and say he's unhappy, or hasn't settled etc.

Let's just wait and see what happens, in the mean time it's so nice to see I've got my sad title Internet stalker back.

I'm taking a look at the Championship Transfer Traker, on the official site: does anyone think that experienced players like Chris Eagles, Shaun Barker, Darren Ambrose and Bobby Zamora could be good additions for us?

And what about two former players, Jon Stead and Paul Anderson?

I'm taking a look at the Championship Transfer Traker, on the official site: does anyone think that experienced players like Chris Eagles, Shaun Barker, Darren Ambrose and Bobby Zamora could be good additions for us?

Fantastic defender but couldn't stay fit if his cardboard knees depended on it...

Are these freebies? Rated Anderson during his time here. Would be good cover/compo for little

Are these freebies? Rated Anderson during his time here. Would be good cover/compo for little

I noticed this myself a couple of days ago and thought much the same thing.

I'm surprised Anderson has been released by McCarthy, as he's used him in nearly every Ipswich game in the season just ended, whether starting or coming on from the bench. I was disappointed when he left us, as I thought him an intelligent, somewhat under-rated player and a good team man who stuck conscientiously to whatever role the manager allocated to him. (I recall O'Driscoll saying he'd have liked to have been able to keep hold of him). In that respect he'd fit in well here with the collective spirit that's been built in the dressing room. Whether we need more cover in his position is another matter and open to debate.

Stead, on the other hand, must I think be older and nearer the end of his career, and combined with the fact that he'd slot into more or less the same niche in the squad as Wilbs, that makes him a less likely proposition, although even he would still have something to offer. He was highly respected here for his great attitude and commitment - again, a good fit in that regard - and he can still play a bit: some of his performances during that extraordinary cup run were outstanding, especially against Chelsea.

Both are good pro's who'd do a job, but one gets the impression that our transfer targets may be a tad more ambitious, or at least that seems to be the general expectation on OTIB. 

City fans obsession with ex players is alive and well.

Anderson was a bit meh for me, wasn't bothered when he moved on.

Some interesting names in the released lists, I expect Stead will go to Bradford or somewhere ooop north.

Can't believe no one has picked up this. It would be an amazing signing, can't see it though

Saw this earlier and instantly dismissed it as bs..which was why I didn't bite on it....thought it has already been said that Utd want to loan him out but only to another pl team

I've noticed a lot of people saying we need competition for Litts at RB. I see Richard Foster has been released by Rangers.

Anyone?

Hello?

I'd rather have Jodie Foster..

I do thin Delfounsoe could be a decent signing for a championship team, especially on a free transfer.

Lost his way a bit but some do. Being at Blackpool was never going to help him.

Realistically we could do a lot worse.

15 goals in 7 years and 149 appearances doesn't sound that great tbh

Archived