IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

He seems to be doing well at the moment... Doesn't he ;) 

Surprising really considering the talent in that squad - they've got some good players for l1. Still reckon they could make playoffs with a good run.

I know he's very friendly with people on our board hence the comment from August you have quoted today. I remember SL helped him interview for Oldham. 

"But he will be the next manager of us we were told......"

I wasnt "telling" anyone anything, mere conjuncture. It still wouldn't 'surprise' me that much.

Been saying for years we should have been in for him back when he was at Plymouth. Could have got him for next to nothing then. Really surprised he went to Barnsley as his partner is/was Miss Plymouth and a real home bird who keeps on about how much she loves the city and would never leave - they might not still be together though, who knows.

The only thing would be that he would probably see himself in the Freeman role rather than the DM we really need.

As I started this thread I think its only right to carry on in the January 2016 transfer window.

For some they did not want this thread but, 191 pages may suggest it was popular with others.

I will let the OTIB fans decide as common sense prevails in the end.

As the site updates have now allowed individuals to view pages from where they want instead of trolling though all the thread, it has made it easier for everyone.

Mods feel free to make a poll if you want.

UTC    :yawn:

1 hour ago, rockinrobin said:

As I started this thread I think its only right to carry on in the January 2016 transfer window.

For some they did not want this thread but, 191 pages may suggest it was popular with others.

I will let the OTIB fans decide as common sense prevails in the end.

As the site updates have now allowed individuals to view pages from where they want instead of trolling though all the thread, it has made it easier for everyone.

Mods feel free to make a poll if you want.

UTC    :yawn:

I think a separate thread for January makes sense, it could get a bit confusing otherwise. Feel free to start a new one I say !

I see Ravel Morrison wants a move back to the UK. If he would drop his wages to £10k a week then he could make a massive difference for us. On the other hand he could make a massive difference for a team like Villa or Sunderland (although he'd never work with big Sam again).

On 3 December 2015 at 00:21:15, Selred said:

I see Ravel Morrison wants a move back to the UK. If he would drop his wages to £10k a week then he could make a massive difference for us. On the other hand he could make a massive difference for a team like Villa or Sunderland (although he'd never work with big Sam again).

Or he could **** everything up due to the off field circus he brings!

Archived