IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Agree if he is still as useful as he was when with us. I'm not sure he won't be commanding high wages, and with a possible pay off in his pocket... Just not sure about this one.

He holds the cards too. Transfer deadline doesn't apply to him anymore. His agent might advise him to gamble, keep himself fit with an aim of someone panicking in November and overpaying.

Read about Bikey , it says his high wages were one of the reasons to let him leave . 

Wolves have had a bid accepted for Byrne according to Swindon supporters on TFFs. :facepalm:

As much as I think he would be a great signing for us and slot perfectly into the RWB role I can't see Swindon selling to us. Would probably demand treble the fee from us unfortunately.

Maybe with the Byrne one better to let someone else bid and see what they accept and then go in. Can hardly then say actually it's three times more, although wouldn't put it past them. Only trouble though is if its someone like Wolves they will no doubt trump us with wages

Watch wolves sign Byrne for 1 mill and sell him on in a years time for 8 mill. We need to buy him given we have no real back up or competition for little in that role

Burns is back up at the moment and has done well. I'd like to see him play there more to be honest as I feel he's a lot better it that position than as a striker.

Watch wolves sign Byrne for 1 mill and sell him on in a years time for 8 mill. We need to buy him given we have no real back up or competition for little in that role

He's since reverted from a wing back.

Moving forward, I doubt he'll play such a role for Swindon or Wolves.

Archived