IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Pardew States that Dwight Gayle will not be in Crystal Palaces 25 man squad, would not be surprised to see him come here afterall on loan until January.

Someone said that to me today. It wouldn't be a surprise TBH. He gets to sample' City' life and we get a good striker for 4 months while Palace can with hold Yannicks' sell on fee.

Stranger things have happened!

Anyone here Cotterill on RB? Basically saying he would be waiting until deals for players fall through with other clubs so we could swoop in. Really didn't sound confident at all about getting any deals done.  I admire his openness in interviews but he really doesn't fill me with confidence.

It really has become a sorry state of affairs that he's calling the f*cking loan window the window of opportunity. So we are basically balancing our survival in the championship on 20 year old premier league players who really won't give a shit about the club.

Pardew States that Dwight Gayle will not be in Crystal Palaces 25 man squad, would not be surprised to see him come here afterall on loan until January.

I get the impression he was quite disparaging and would not necessarily be welcome.

Anyone here Cotterill on RB? Basically saying he would be waiting until deals for players fall through with other clubs so we could swoop in. Really didn't sound confident at all about getting any deals done. I admire his openness in interviews but he really doesn't fill me with confidence.

It really has become a sorry state of affairs that he's calling the f*cking loan window the window of opportunity. So we are basically balancing our survival in the championship on 20 year old premier league players who really won't give a shit about the club.

But any club would agree that the loan window is "a window of opportunity".

Not a sorry state of affairs, it's the reality of the situation and it doesn't affect ambitions.

Talking of ambitions, survival?! FFS.

I thought Cotts made it clear that he only spoke to his agent and never had a chance to speak to Dwight himself, so not sure how anyone could pass judgement on someone who never even personally spoke to the club.

I think not being able to speak to the player at all could be considered quite disparaging of itself. I'm sure the conduct and the 'we don't know' after the bid had been accepted could be considered disrespectful.

In any case I'm sure the agent could have passed on a message enough to pass judgement so I'm not really sure what you're getting at.

I'm not casting aspersions, but my opinion is if you listen to SC and what he was insinuating from his post Gayle and post Gray interviews he implies Gayle told us - via his agent - 'Do one' and Gray was financial package.

Cotts prematch interview for the game after that deal fell through suggests otherwise!

He went on to say that some of the things that the player & his agent have said would meant that any chance of a deal being reignited at some point was very unlikely.

But any club would agree that the loan window is "a window of opportunity".

Not a sorry state of affairs, it's the reality of the situation and it doesn't affect ambitions.

Talking of ambitions, survival?! FFS.

I'm sure most City fans would take our position in the table right now, wouldn't you?

Archived