IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Was in the Cornubia half an hour ago.

Stockhausen was holding court in the garden with someone that looked like Ron Jeremy's dad in a titfer hat.

I can exclusively reveal....

... he said **** all of interest.

Maybe I should have asked him something...

...oh... wait...

... maybe I should have TOLD him something.

I could have got it all over the back page of that shitrag tomorrow.

Unsurprisingly he appeared and sounded completely tw*tted...

Pretty sure he's on your like list, Harry

What is it about him you like, if so? I just can't see anything about the bloke

Not a dig, genuine question

Hasn't done much at Wednesday , would be a no from me .

Played most games for them last season and wasn't great at all. 7 in 42.

Hey guys.

I'll tell you where I am on this one.  Stats can be deceptive sometimes.

Stevie May was statistically the most prolific Wednesday player in the league last season.

May scored 7 in 26 starts.

Nuhiu scored 8 in 31 starts.

Maguire scored 8 in 35 starts.

I think May's issue last year was that he came with a bit of hype and took a bit of time to settle, so it appeared he was a flop.

Far from it.  Wednesday were a bloody awful team last year and only mustered 43 goals all season.  That wasn't May's fault.  Neither was it Nuhiu's or Maguire's.  They were just a poor attacking force as a team.

May is a good prospect and shouldn't be written off and sent packing back to Scotland after 26 games.  I'd still fancy him to do ok here.

I think May's issue last year was that he came with a bit of hype and took a bit of time to settle, so it appeared he was a flop.

Far from it. Wednesday were a bloody awful team last year and only mustered 43 goals all season. That wasn't May's fault. Neither was it Nuhiu's or Maguire's. They were just a poor attacking force as a team.

May is a good prospect and shouldn't be written off and sent packing back to Scotland after 26 games. I'd still fancy him to do ok here.[/quite] I'd be well happy with May too. Did exceptionally well in Scotland

Hey guys.

I'll tell you where I am on this one. Stats can be deceptive sometimes.

Stevie May was statistically the most prolific Wednesday player in the league last season.

May scored 7 in 26 starts.

Nuhiu scored 8 in 31 starts.

Maguire scored 8 in 35 starts.

Far from it. Wednesday were a bloody awful team last year and only mustered 43 goals all season. That wasn't May's fault. Neither was it Nuhiu's or Maguire's. They were just a poor attacking force as a team.

May is a good prospect and shouldn't be written off and sent packing back to Scotland after 26 games. I'd still fancy him to do ok here.

Bloody stats....!

To me he looked like a battering ram kind of player, more of a rugby centre than a modern centre forward. Needs a bloody good haircut too....

Isn't he related to the TOWIE lot, brother of? I don't care how good he is, I dont want those ***** related to anything to do with my club

Yes, he is his brother.

But far, far more importantly he's a crap footballer.

Owen Garvan has joined Colchester.

If my memory serves me right he was quite a tidy little CM. Surprised he's dropped down 2 leagues.

Wouldn't of minded him here. Although I see he was on loan at Bolton for part last season, not sure how he got on though.

Owen Garvan has joined Colchester.

If my memory serves me right he was quite a tidy little CM. Surprised he's dropped down 2 leagues.

Wouldn't of minded him here. Although I see he was on loan at Bolton for part last season, not sure how he got on though.

Saw that flash up on SS when over the pub last night, he did look half decent

Alright chaps, Swindon fan here awaiting abuse. Been told your after and close to signing Louis Thompson, who you may know is at Norwich after signing for them last January.

Pains me to say it but would be a cracking signing for you.

Isnt he a centre midfielder? Na, we only seem to be going for strikers that are out of our reach. This would be far too sensible!!!

Archived