IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Must be thousands of players in Euorope of that "quality" for a fragment of that money

I think most of us get in but why do you try to drive the point home so much? We have no say in it either way. We've made 2 signings. 1 English and 1 French. It's a mix and I wish we would continue but you saying it in every post isn't going to make it happen.

Anyone know what happened with the Gaeran Bussman rumour.... He seemed realistic in amongst all the nonsense!

In between all the talk about Marmite, Peanut Butter and Lemon Curd, it all seems to have gone quiet as per usual.

I have no idea what the hell is going on behind the scenes but it's not looking too good with less than a week to go!

I've replaced my F5 key twice already :laugh:

We've been linked with about 30 players and we've signed including loans, what 4! :disapointed2se:  :gaah:

Number 21 Crowley looks decent in midfield for Barnsley tonight against Everton. Great ball retention and drive

Yes. Would've been a good loan option if we acted earlier. He's available again in Jan.

Josh Scowen is the heartbeat of Barnsley's midfield. Was at Wycombe 2 years ago, I liked him a lot when there.

Also Mawson put in a good performance, keeping Lukaku quiet til 79 mins before Everton turned it up a notch. Again, someone I'd have liked us to have gone for earlier in the summer but we were busy arsing around.

Lee Johnson building a good team up there. Just needs to offload Nyatanga and they'll be up there.

Yes. Would've been a good loan option if we acted earlier. He's available again in Jan.

Josh Scowen is the heartbeat of Barnsley's midfield. Was at Wycombe 2 years ago, I liked him a lot when there.

Also Mawson put in a good performance, keeping Lukaku quiet til 79 mins before Everton turned it up a notch. Again, someone I'd have liked us to have gone for earlier in the summer but we were busy arsing around.

Lee Johnson building a good team up there. Just needs to offload Nyatanga and they'll be up there.

That's where my League One money went pre-season.

Ah, but when, that's the question!

That's the thing, I'm sure he will be at some point (unless Barnsley overtake us).

Obviously I hope SC leads us to the prem and establishes us there.. But I know the board really like LJ.

From what I can tell, he's got all the strengths of his dad and is deceptively tough - just with a better football mind and more modern outlook.

That's the thing, I'm sure he will be at some point (unless Barnsley overtake us).

Obviously I hope SC leads us to the prem and establishes us there.. But I know the board really like LJ.

From what I can tell, he's got all the strengths of his dad and is deceptively tough - just with a better football mind and more modern outlook.

And uses real scouts not taxi drivers!!

Really ? He's only been a manager for 2 years and you've already established him as top grade ? He's achieved nothing so far

Archived