IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Why do I get the feeling we're not going to sign anyone before the window closes?

Loans after that perhaps, but just get the vibe we're not going to bring in any more on permanent contracts.

Hate to say it but think you are right, which really annoys me as there won't be anyone available for loan once the window closes that won't be available now. And while we wait for the loans to happen others are snapping them up before!

Apart from in our case the Premier League nightclub closes earlier than the club we frequent and the nice younger ones come in to get a late drink, so if you've not pulled by 12, there's some nice looking young ones to try and tap into....especially if you've kept some money in your pocket

Elegantly put. 

Apart from in our case the Premier League nightclub closes earlier than the club we frequent and the nice younger ones come in to get a late drink, so if you've not pulled by 12, there's some nice looking young ones to try and tap into....especially if you've kept some money in your pocket

Shame we still look like shit to the nice younger ones though.

And we left our wallet at home!

Not a rumour but saw Rohan Ince suggested a couple of times in the Cotterill at Walsall/Bradshaw thread, he would get my vote for a midfielder as well. Not making Brightons starting XI at the moment. Presumably because they're playing a flat 4-4-2 and he's more defensive minded but if his goal at Swindon last season is anything to go by he has something to offer going forward as well...

Are we talking Adam Johnson (allegedly) style here :laugh:?

I get the impression loans were always a big part of SC's plans, but just not perhaps as such a significant part of it. Seems that unless we grab a couple more last minute, then they'll be the central plank of our recruitment.

It seems that you are right.But surely that wasn't the plan from the start.To wait until all the best players have gone and then get some in on loan. The general consensus was we had a list of targets, we must have been turned down by all of them.I wonder what Burt has done this summer.By the look of the signings he is not back from holiday

From sky rumours..............

why ya' kna says...

26/08/15 10:52am

NUFC to sell Williamson to Bristol City while bringing in Ron Vlaar to challenge Mbemba for starting role. Benik Afobe to be targeted in final days of transfer market

+2

Definite - 73

Never - 71

Williamson as in the centre half?

I'd even go as far as I've seen Hunt play better than Williamson, Noggers

Wow - there's something to copy & paste, doubt you'll see that written again

Williamson? I'd rather play Derrick Williams' son, and I'm pretty sure he hasn't got one. :rolleyes:

Not clicked the link, but fairly sure he's not well liked up there

I'm claiming (yet more) BS on this one

Got a few Geordie mates. They all unanimously agree that he is terrible. Having watching him play a few times I tend to agree with them.

Got a few Geordie mates. They all unanimously agree that he is terrible. Having watching him play a few times I tend to agree with them.

Yup - just mentioned this to a Newcastle fan in the office; he asked me how much I had in my pockets right now (nothing; left my wallet in my bag), then said that sounds like a fair price for Williamson, and if our manager didn't fancy picking him, he'd pay his train fare!

Archived