IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

That is harsh on Robinson from me though, have barely watched him!

From the snippets I have seen of Robinson he looks useful.  It is always going to be difficult for him though, looks more a creator than finisher to me, I guess he  is vying for a place with Freeman, but was dropped when Freeman was suspended, doesn't look great for him,I guess Reid has forced his way into the Freeman position.

Would seem a fairly random target. Only 1 goal in 4 in lower league football abroad hardly catches the eye.

Almost seems too random to be made up, unless the OP has just come across him on FIFA 15/football manager etc.

Anyway, if he's not good enough for Real Madrid or Spurs, why the hell should we settle for him. He sounds awful.

Would seem a fairly random target. Only 1 goal in 4 in lower league football abroad hardly catches the eye.

Almost seems too random to be made up, unless the OP has just come across him on FIFA 15/football manager etc.

Anyway, if he's not good enough for Real Madrid or Spurs, why the hell should we settle for him. He sounds awful.

Guess the last couple of sentences were tongue in cheek..?

Posted by ziderheadarmy on 07 August 2015 - 11:52 PM

Nobody in here is "ITK" and the ones who claim to be are either sad, attention seeking or pure guessers. Unlike past regimes the current management / recruitment team seem to do things quietly and professionally.

Marmite player so say my arse! Attention seekers acting like kids in a play ground. "I know something you don't know but I'm not telling" from so called grown men. May as well just wait for the

Ziderheadarmy, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall you commenting on much of the transfer goings on this summer so the way I see it this means one of two things. One, you have genuine info and you are sharing in good faith or two, you are just messing around acting itk for a laugh. For what it's worth, I hope it's the former.

Just seen bobbob's quote but don't really know which of the two options this supports.

Posted by ziderheadarmy on 07 August 2015 - 11:52 PM

Nobody in here is "ITK" and the ones who claim to be are either sad, attention seeking or pure guessers. Unlike past regimes the current management / recruitment team seem to do things quietly and professionally.

Marmite player so say my arse! Attention seekers acting like kids in a play ground. "I know something you don't know but I'm not telling" from so called grown men. May as well just wait for the

Good spot!

Would the fact that he's Colombian create work permit issues?

(Please note I don't know a lot about work permits)

I expect he has a Spanish passport by now as Spain have a nifty rule that allows South American players to get a Spanish passport after being there for just two years.

Definatley not the finest export from that part of the world I believe.

Archived