IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

every heard of back up?

But you have to remember, Cotterill explicitly stated anyone they get in has to be better than what is already at the club. So yes I suspect he has heard of backup, but quite rightly he should not be thinking we are buying backup players

But you have to remember, Cotterill explicitly stated anyone they get in has to be better than what is already at the club. So yes I suspect he has heard of backup, but quite rightly he should not be thinking we are buying backup players

That's interesting as I'm not convinced Robinson is better than what we have. Maybe that doesn't apply to loans.

That's interesting as I'm not convinced Robinson is better than what we have. Maybe that doesn't apply to loans.

I am presuming loans are different, they are generally space fillers.  Who knows!  Maybe Cotterill Should not have been so explicit, because it will bite him on the arse if he starts signing the same standard of players because better ones will not come to us.

I am presuming loans are different, they are generally space fillers. Who knows! Maybe Cotterill Should not have been so explicit, because it will bite him on the arse if he starts signing the same standard of players because better ones will not come to us.

That is harsh on Robinson from me though, have barely watched him!

Archived