IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

According to wiki he scored 30 in 57 before we signed him

He did and then scored three in a trial game against Exeter City before we bought him.

However as he turned out to be not good enough, all this nonsense about him actually being a left back (not helped by Lee Trundle and The Post peddling the myth, too) started being accepted as gospel.

Poor signing but for me, one of those things and a lesson that Slovakian football isn't a great standard to judge players on.

My question is the same as yesterday, with strikers being the most coveted signings especially for championship teams, why has nobody taken a punt on a player valued at least a quarter of the price of Gayle or Gray, surely there must be a reason? and to be honest apart from Swinedons derisory offer I don't even see a lot paper speculation about him.

Dodgy hamstrings!!. Might even fail a medical and even if he didn't it would be a risk spending money on him until he proves he can play 40 odd games a season

Joleon Lescott is allowed to leave West Brom when they sign another defender.... Surely worth a go! Great experience, still a solid defender. Wages would most probably be a stumbling block but would love to see this happen.

If he wants to leave WBA he isn't going to join us is he

Joleon Lescott is allowed to leave West Brom when they sign another defender.... Surely worth a go! Great experience, still a solid defender. Wages would most probably be a stumbling block but would love to see this happen.

Wouldn't even consider him worth a go. Everything about him is beyond our means and even if he's willing to come here you can almost guarantee it isn't going to be for the right reasons and more to do with going through the motions.

If he wants to leave WBA he isn't going to join us is he

Your English is coming along nicely I see.

Alberts apparently told Middlesbrough he wants to leave. I know a few say you shouldn't sign ex players but I think this would be an exception

You'd be surprised how many football Scouts have normal jobs as well as covering games on evenings and weekends...in fact, the majority do.

Most do it for expenses and mileage....and the love of the game and their Club.

True. It may have changed now, but I know that until very recently, Manchester City's local scouting network consisted of several retired football coaches whose sole expense was their bus or train fare to the kids matches on a Saturday/Sunday morning.

I'd prefer to take Solankefrom Chelski. He has a very good future ahead of him and can't see him challenging Costa, falcao or remy.

They've basically loaned anyone of championship quality or higher to Vitesse already. This includes Solanke, Izzy Brown and Lewis Baker. We can count out probably anyone from Chelsea.

Archived