IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

The problem is most better options don't want to come here it really frustrating

Yeah, should've mentioned that part!! I'm sure that if we were in for him someone bigger would come along....then he'd get 30 goals and you'd remind me I'd slagged him off in August!

Are people seriously saying they wouldnt want Gary Hooper here?

Yes. Round hole meet square peg.

No-one is suggesting anything even like he is not good enough for Bristol City, just that (well in my opinion) he'd be expensive and ineffective per expectations.

Sorry if this has been posted but City have offered 1.5M for Byrne and 2M for Bradshaw, this according to twitter (not a reliable source I know)

I really hope we bring this Bradshaw in it really winds me up when people say he's not good enough. There's a chance he could smash goals in for us everyone has to start somewhere !!

Not obsessed but I mean any player in general that's league 1 and below it's like people think league ones standout players are suddenly not worthy of us

Thats true, I think we've gone for good players on this level and they have no interest in coming... Looking for diamonds in the rough, talent in L1/2 could be the way forward for the time being until we can establish ourselves as a competive Championship club.

Not forgeting that Gray was a non league player when Brentford picked him up

Thats true, I think we've gone for good players on this level and they have no interest in coming... Looking for diamonds in the rough, talent in L1/2 could be the way forward for the time being until we can establish ourselves as a competive Championship club.

Not forgeting that Gray was a non league player when Brentford picked him up

Exactly this, concentrate on staying up this season and maybe the club will look a tad more appealing next year.

I really hope we bring this Bradshaw in it really winds me up when people say he's not good enough. There's a chance he could smash goals in for us everyone has to start somewhere !!

Strikers in general are the most coveted players in football, so there is also a chance that with the huge fees being asked for Gayle and Gray, that football insiders know something about Bradshaw that we don't, otherwise I would suggest he would already be gone to a championship team.

Strikers in general are the most coveted players in football, so there is also a chance that with the huge fees being asked for Gayle and Gray, that football insiders know something about Bradshaw that we don't, otherwise I would suggest he would already be gone to a championship team.

I see what your saying but other side to it you have players like gray who was non league at 22

I see what your saying but other side to it you have players like gray who was non league at 22

I wasn't talking about experience, I was talking about fitness/injuries etc. don't you find it odd that the goal scoring striker, who would seem to be available at a fraction of the fees quoted for Gayle and Gray, has not apparently been subject too much interest as far as I can tell (apart from OTIB)????

Archived