IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Because Fielding, Williams, Flint, Pack and JET are all complete shite

:thumbsup:

Fielding he nearly wrecked, Williams I'll hand him, Flint was too much money and not his deal, Pack I don't think was a remarkable bit of business.

As for JET that was based upon a relationship there and the (huge) luck of being able to do a deal with Ipswich for Anderson which included a wage contribution. I'll credit him for attracting JET here, but I don't see that endorses him in the market to be honest; it'd be like patting SC on the back for identifying Freeman, that he was bloody good was no secret and nor was it for JET.

Re Pack don't get me wrong I think he is good, but the sort of stock signing which I do expect any manager to be able to make. No remarkable intuition to see there I guess is my point, just as it is for the JET deal.

Connor Goldson, gone from Shrewsbury to Brighton today.

Good young defenders are out there, no Championship experience granted, but Brighton must think he'll make it.

Fulham have just signed Tom Ream from Bolton, think Dan Burn would be worth a look at as a result..

Connor Goldson, gone from Shrewsbury to Brighton today.

Good young defenders are out there, no Championship experience granted, but Brighton must think he'll make it.

Fulham have just signed Tom Ream from Bolton, think Dan Burn would be worth a look at as a result..

It will be interesting to see how Goldson gets on in the Championship Graham? He comes with a good pedigree picking up Shrews player of year last season along with making it in to the L2 Team Of Year. 22/23 big unit can play anywhere across the back line although predominately right footed.

I'm sure our scouts are fully aware of him cos we've had Shrewsbury watched alot last season as we had eyes on young Ryan Woods.

Biggest error of the season was letting JET go . With current prices and a wafer thin squad, despite some of his limitations, at this new level, being able to keep the ball, and killer passes, he would have been an asset. Club clearly thought it would have signed players by now and wanted the wages. 2 failed public bids is ridiculous, and so unlike what we have done these last 18 months. With so many players released each year, and so few able to get into Prem first teams, it is pretty strange to be in this situation.

This again...

Has it not been cleared up yet that we did not 'let' him go?!

The Gayle/Grey fiasco is now over.But are we just looking for one player.Surely if we are looking for midfield/defensive cover as well as a star striker we would have landed somebody by now.Just what is happening. Still players moving to clubs on a daily basis why we appear paralysed.Have we given up on signing anyone else and just going to get loans in.

One player I'd like to see signed by us is Kristoffer Olsson.

I've watched him play a couple times for Arsenal under 21's... each time he was outstanding.

I presumed he would still be with Arsenal...and being inquisitive, found that he is now playing for FC Midtjylland in Denmark....Brentfords '2nd team'.

He's a real class act. Plays like a young Fredrik Ljungberg. Would be cheap too. Awesome cover for Freeman imho.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristoffer_Olsson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-kZWOuYd2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEAwa72Gn8w Scored a great Hatrick for Sweden 21's as well.

Really rate him....

Archived