IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Another rumour site said we are looking at Jason peace. I for one have never heard of him

On the face of it a decent signing. Experience at this level and realistic. (Assuming we are taking about Jason Pearce not Peace).

I'll resist the chance to use a pun about signing his brother Warren.

Brad Jones has just gone to Bradford, strange one considering he apparently rejected us.

I like LFC but Brad Jones is one of the worst keepers I've ever seen don the GK shirt for them. Nice bloke I gather, but a poor GK. Really amazed that he has forged a career at the likes of Middlesbrough or Liverpool.

So glad we didn't go for him, assuming he was in the frame, or that he rejected us!

A quick google of Morsy brings up alleged interest from Cardiff and more recently bids from MK Dons. ! year left on his deal and highly thought off it seems. Might be a good player to have in the squad as long as we bring in some championship experience too.

Highly thought to be off or highly thought of? Either one is scary if a biiggggg club shows interest.

Another rumour site said we are looking at Jason peace. I for one have never heard of him

Bit old but as the owner of WBA worth a punt for his cash and opinions I suppose especially with SL in Guernsey. Think I might have his first name mixed up though. Not sure. Not ITK either.

Unless anyone is an avid watcher of Chesterfield, I doubt they'd know. The only thing I'd say is that I have Barnsley-supporting mates who saw him against them 1st weekend of the season who thought he was absolute class

I've seen Morsy play a number of times, dating back to when he was at Port Vale.

Go back 4 years or so and I had an eye on both Morsy & Pack and to be honest I wouldn't say there's too much between them. Both were coming through at the same time and are pretty much the same age.

Both can pass well, I'd probably rate Pack's distance passing as better than Morsy. But Morsy is very tidy on the ball and can certainly pick an intricate attacking pass.

I'd rate Pack higher on aerial ability, a strength of his.

Morsy is better in the tackle, is certainly more aggressive. He's more like Korey in that regard.

I've liked Morsy for a long time. I don't necessarily think he is any better than Pack or Korey but is probably on a par with both of them, and he would compliment either of them well as he has attributes which both of the other 2 lack. He's almost like a cross between both of them.

I was surprised he moved to Chesterfield when he did as thought a bigger team would've gone for him but he had to rebuild his rep after being a little overly aggressive at times at Vale.

All in all a signing I'd like.

I've seen Morsy play a number of times, dating back to when he was at Port Vale.

Go back 4 years or so and I had an eye on both Morsy & Pack and to be honest I wouldn't say there's too much between them. Both were coming through at the same time and are pretty much the same age.

Both can pass well, I'd probably rate Pack's distance passing as better than Morsy. But Morsy is very tidy on the ball and can certainly pick an intricate attacking pass.

I'd rate Pack higher on aerial ability, a strength of his.

Morsy is better in the tackle, is certainly more aggressive. He's more like Korey in that regard.

I've liked Morsy for a long time. I don't necessarily think he is any better than Pack or Korey but is probably on a par with both of them, and he would compliment either of them well as he has attributes which both of the other 2 lack. He's almost like a cross between both of them.

I was surprised he moved to Chesterfield when he did as thought a bigger team would've gone for him but he had to rebuild his rep after being a little overly aggressive at times at Vale.

All in all a signing I'd like.

When I said 'anyone' I meant 'anyone other than Harry'

When I said 'anyone' I meant 'anyone other than Harry'

Just want to add. Much as I think Morsy is decent enough, better midfield options would be Matt Grimes or Lee Evans both on loan, Ryan Woods, Ryan Christie, I could go on........

Archived