IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

For the first time in recent memory, might we be up for some last minutes deals before the window slams shut.

23:59pm - Bristol City sign <insert one or more names>

Can be a good day to get some bargains or get those players biding their time..?

Hope not !

Think the transfer window finishes at 5'pm or 6 pm on the final day this time around ;)

I think it shows that contrary to popular belief we are not panicking in the transfer market as we could match that if we wanted too

I can see that. Think 2.1 on Kodjia could be a much better investment.

Also, Nathan Ake on loan to Watford. Probably always out of our range but would've loved to see him down here.

Jamie Murphy of Sheffield Utd on his way to Brighton!!

We can knock him off the list of potentials then!!

If anything was needed to show how are transfer activity is gone badly wrong it must be this transfer.Led to believe there was some plan in place we have missed on what it would seem was a clear target  for some time.Not only have we  missed out yet again  but we are aiming now for players at over 4 times the cost .

If anything was needed to show how are transfer activity is gone badly wrong it must be this transfer.Led to believe there was some plan in place we have missed on what it would seem was a clear target  for some time.Not only have we  missed out yet again  but we are aiming now for players at over 4 times the cost .

Firstly do you know definitively that we never made a bid and that the player perhaps turned us down?, secondly that apart from paper talk mainly from Stockhausen who appears to know little or nothing, that he was ever a target? or thirdly that if he was a target the price for him was considered too high?.

If anything was needed to show how are transfer activity is gone badly wrong it must be this transfer.Led to believe there was some plan in place we have missed on what it would seem was a clear target for some time.Not only have we missed out yet again but we are aiming now for players at over 4 times the cost .

Why are you spouting absolute carp!!!

Sorry mate your post comes over as a statement of fact, not an opinion.

No 'it would appear' or 'it looks like'.

You say "we have missed" and 'not only have we missed out yet again', you don't know that do you?.

As always I hope I am wrong and the club's recruitment plan is going to  work.But to me it appears to have gone up a bit in smoke. And I have difficulty in understanding what the plan was for recruitment this year.

Archived