IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Nathan Chalobah is available.

I thought Nathan Ake would have been more realistic. He was on loan at Reading end of last season and was linked with season long loan to Middlesborough but I don't think that has happened. Defensive midfielder who can also play as a centre back or left back. Could cover 3 of the positions we are looking to strengthen.

I thought Nathan Ake would have been more realistic. He was on loan at Reading end of last season and was linked with season long loan to Middlesborough but I don't think that has happened. Defensive midfielder who can also play as a centre back or left back. Could cover 3 of the positions we are looking to strengthen.

I'd happily take either

As it's HTIC it's baseless speculation, but that would actually be a good signing

I may be wide of the mark, but hasn't HTIC been pretty near enough?

I'll admit I haven't followed this too much, and I haven't even been on the site, but it seems from what parts of this thread I have been able to keep up with whoever they broke there was at least some truth, interest or enquiry in it; and they broke Ives and Fernandez too no?

I may be wide of the mark, but hasn't HTIC been pretty near enough?

I'll admit I haven't followed this too much, and I haven't even been on the site, but it seems from what parts of this thread I have been able to keep up with whoever they broke there was at least some truth, interest or enquiry in it; and they broke Ives and Fernandez too no?

The only thing they've got right is Fredricks, although they've linked is to near enough 25 players

Archived