IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

• Admin

Name not mentioned ...

But does make your second point less likely i guess. but thankyou anyway

We can infer he must be a similar position to Wes then as Wes will be on the bench regardless tomorrow due to taking just 1 of the U18s.

Name not mentioned ...

But does make your second point less likely i guess. but thankyou anyway

Is it a forward then? Someone to get excited about?

I also genuinely hope Wes gets some game time over the next few weeks. In the medium term I would imagine a loan to League 1 would be ideal for his development, but while we're short of bodies we should give the lad a chance. I think he might surprise a few

Know it's intriguing guys but think we shouldn't put certain posters in a difficult position with a barrage of questions (we are all desperate for news!! :laugh: ) which could rebound on others at the club

We will find out sooner rather than later

Another day of Ashes and transfer intrigue

Know it's intriguing guys but think we shouldn't put certain posters in a difficult position with a barrage of questions (we are all desperate for news!! :laugh: ) which could rebound on others at the club

They don't have to respond!!

They love keeping people guessing.

couldnt agree more  :thumbsup:

My guess would be a young premiership player that is as of yet fairly unrecognised.

I think you are right mate.

The person who I got the info from, has said he hasnt seen the lad play before.  So says to me its someone from a youth set up like the lad we signed yesterday.

On another note, and just wishing to stir it up a little bit more...I also know who the 'marmite player' is now....and I think it could be a good signing if it happens 

• Admin

The person who I got the info from, has said he hasnt seen the lad play before.  So says to me its someone from a youth set up like the lad we signed yesterday.

On another note, and just wishing to stir it up a little bit more...I also know who the 'marmite player' is now....and I think it could be a good signing if it happens

I disagree, but I like Marmite.

I disagree, but I like Marmite.

I'd make a vegemite joke here, but after the day the Aussies had yesterday, I'll leave them out of it!

Archived